Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#15692 01/14/05 08:20 PM

Rick2004,

You mentioned this being on hs for 10 years in another thread. I had asked you for more details such as to what level did you go on hs or did you do the entire program, BUT you did not respond.

Because you are a junior member here I assume that you are also in your junior years. For a person let's say in his late teens or early twenties it doubtful the he spent 10 years on hs.
At what age would he had started? At 10 or 12?

Therefore, I think that your claim is not very reliable to say the least.

Cheers,

#15693 01/15/05 01:46 AM

Caddepa;

I have had very good luck with Holosync but also prior to that I listened to Zygon/Mind Tech products for many years until they just lost their fizzle.

I also have been very lucky to have trained for 5 years with a very advanced Meditator prior to starting Holosync. You pick alot of things up by Transmission from being around someone like that. It is like doing an apprenticeship and lays alot of good ground work for your future developement. I think this prior training helps with my Holosync experience now.

Having someone teach you what is meant by "Self Mastery" and that it is a never ending path is kind of a awesome concept.
Holosync is only a tool that helps me in this journey and someday I will finish with that and the next chapter in my developement will reveal itself.

You have to decide what you need in your own "Self Mastery". If you believe that flower arranging will develope a powerful, focused, calm mind. Then so be it. Follow your path and ignore the distractions. Nothing lasts forever except your own work.

Jeff

#15694 01/15/05 11:08 AM

James63,
I listen to MLF da Babe and Vanquisher Xtreme for 2 weeks now. did not noticed yet that I attract more women, but I notice an increase in energy and confidence.

How long did it take for you to notice results?

Caddepa and Frodo,

Sorry for not responding in the first place, it's really a character weakness that i sort of forget that kind of things.
I have finished Purification level3, so I am half way the program. I listen since 1994 when I was 21, but with interruptions of weeks that I did not listen because of lack of time. Furthermore I sticked very long to one level because lack of money. To say that I did not see any results is an exaggeration, the listening experience is very relaxing, and I have noticed some changes like more calmness, etc. But I can't honestly tell that my life has changed as a result of holosync, and there can be some maturing and placebo effects.

The last few months I have read many negative posts of Centerpointe and I became a sceptic. Especially because the people on the discussion board seem not very enlightened, the Michael Hutchison discussion, and because I have never met or seen an objective testimonial of someone who has really made more than a fraction of the progress as promised by Bill Harris.

What concerns me the most is the 'deafening silence of the graduates'.

Bottomline is that holosync might be a good product, but if you keep in mind what a commitment is expected in time and money the results of other people with the program should be more convincing.

[This message has been edited by Rick2004 (edited January 15, 2005).]

#15695 01/15/05 04:16 PM
James63 Offline OP
OP Offline

Reply to Rick 2004
Hi Rick, i used MLF Babe from Extreme Mind for abt 2 & 1/2 weeks to 3 weeks before is start noticing results. I do feel that the more u listen to MLF, the deeper your trance state will go to. At one point i have to sit up straigh because i was falling asleep as soon as the relaxation exercise ends. But it also appears that the depeer i am the better the result. Now however, I guess i have been doing it for abt 2 months and whether be it light or deep trance, the results are always good.

#15696 01/15/05 09:10 PM

Rick,

Thanks for responding and clarifying.

Your must be "The Sailing..." on the EZboard. Yes you met with a lot of negativity when you posted your first thread on that board. But I must say you responded amzingly clam and rational to all this. That is far above the level of an avarage 31 year old.
So from my viewpoint your complain namely that hs does not work for you was disproved by your reaction.

You mentioned the negativity in re to the Hutchinson thread. I disagree with you here because nearly all responses were not negative. However, I find it very irrational to post such a thread without having any evidence and therefore causing a lot of fear
and panic among hs users.

I am now on Purification 3 as well and I find the program good and worth the money.
I am on the program for 5 1/2 years now.

It is actually cheap when you for instance buy the inner circle and sell the used levels.

Cheers,

[This message has been edited by Frodo02 (edited January 15, 2005).]

#15697 01/15/05 10:53 PM

Frodo,

How do you know that his calmness was caused by holosync and was not already a part of his nature?

It is irrational to think that because two phenomena are close to one another in space and/or time that one must be the cause of another. Especially when there are so many other phenomena that can be considered as being a cause.

It is very rational to post about one's concerns because many people try to solve their problems by gathering information through open dialogue.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited January 15, 2005).]

#15698 01/16/05 01:07 AM

babayada.

We obviously have completely different view points.

#15699 01/20/05 07:10 PM

Hi All,

I've been a Holosync user for "only" a year and a half now (see my very long post on one of the other threads regarding Holosync).

I just want to say the following : Holosync works for me.

The "chaos and reogranization" process of growth that Bill Harris describes in his books is an experiential reality for me. I had already experienced it before using Holosync, by going through a very intense emotionnal crisis several years ago. Recognizing that pattern in what Bill Harris described was one of the reasons that led me to give his method a try (of course there are people around here who might tell me that it's not a very rational attitude : it's not because someone says one true thing that the rest of what he says is also true).

When I compare my present life and my life before starting to use Holosync, I see a very definite imporvement (and I'm only on level 2).

Since some people seem to get limited benefits from the program, and some others seem to get a lot, then I gather that there are things that one can do that will make the program les or more effective.
I believe this is why they make so much support available to the participants : so that one can enjoy the maximum possible benefit.

I'm very happy to learn of the presence of SuzieQ and all the long term-Holosync users on this forum. It's good to get feedback from people that have walked the whole road and can brong back some insight (good or bad).

This is a question for SuzieQ, since she's the only one who seems to have finished the WHOLE program :
I'm very curious to know : did you do all the THIRTEEN levels in the program ? How long did it take actually ?
Is the program always the same level after level (except for the deeper carrier frequencies) or are there things added to it as one goes from "Awakening" to "Purification", and from "Purification" to "Flowering" ?
Awakening Prologue lasts 4 months, Awakening levels 1, 2 and 3 last 6 month each, and Awakening level 4 lasts 8 months to a year. Do the following levels get longer and longer ? or does it remain the same after Awakening Level 4 (ie 8 months ot a year each) ?

Cheers to all,

Erwan

#15700 01/21/05 01:58 AM

At Level 4 Awakening, each level, is a year or more from then on. It has been a good ride for me.

#15701 01/22/05 06:47 AM

Hi Erwan --

I'm glad you're doing so well with holosync. I think that's the important thing.

To answer your questions: I did complete all thirteen levels. When I wrote my original post, I inadvertantly said I'd completed 12+ years, when I'd meant to say 12+ levels. I did the program in 8 to 9 years -- followed the guidelines I'd been given. Apparently the guidelines for time have changed since I participated, been lengthened for some of the levels. Also, for much of my time on the program, I listened for 2 hours a day.

The higher levels are the same, except for the carrier frequencies.

During my years on holosync, I was in therapy with a psychologist, who is also a Buddhist teacher. He helped me through the periods of overwhelm, taught me various releasing techniques.

I hope this is helpful. My best to you.

Cilla

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved