Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

[QUOTE]Originally posted by SpiritualMinds:

I ended up buying the AP and level 1 and have been using it for three years.

Another thing that really has made a difference in effectiveness of binaural beats for me is neuro suppliments. If you can afford Brainlighting it is the cadallac of neurosuppliments IMO. If not, then Ginkgo Biloba is much better than nothing. Adding Huperzine A or DMAE to the mix is even better.

Welcome to the Forum. Can I ask you whether you have progressed beyond Level 1 or have you chosen to stay at that level.

Also I was interested in your comments re supplements. What do you feel they do for you? Can you also describe what the endorphin rush feels like for you?

After pondering this upper level stuff on Holosync for awhile I came up with the following.

The latest buzz word for an enlightening moment or major realization has been labeled having an "Ah Ha!" that is when you get "It".

The Universe opens up and you see everything clearly. It is a very personal and individual experience.

Holosync stimulates an Evolutionary change which you grow into. It encourages neural connections in the brain (like any Binaural Beats would) It claims to promote whole brain thinking because of stimulating neural connection growth (like any of the binaural beat products do.

By doing this you keep having these "Ah Ha" moments of getting "It" until your whole life seems like one big "Ah Ha". It is again a very personal experience. Getting "It" is not the same for me as it is for you.

If Binaurel Beats do indeed stimulate neural connections in the brain then it would be more like weight lifting and stimulating muscle growth. The right diet would enhance this.

It is alot of time & work to do this program although the rewards sure seem to make life easier.

Holosync is the Cadillac of Binaurel Beats at this time because of the added stuff Bill has put in there with the Audiophonics and the "get the the sound outside of your head so it's not as stressful" thing. There maybe some others values as well.

Meditation taught me by my Aikido Sensei went something like , calm your "Monkey Mind", that chattering little thing in your head that never shuts up.

When you have reached a living calmness you begin to look for the principles that united the 10,000 things. When you find a principle you "Get It". The big "Ah Ha!" It all makes sense for YOU.

Using Holosync you can do this. As Bill says though it isn't the only way. In my experience is does speed things up considerably.

Jeff

quote:
Originally posted by Stevie:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SpiritualMinds:

I ended up buying the AP and level 1 and have been using it for three years.

Another thing that really has made a difference in effectiveness of binaural beats for me is neuro suppliments. If you can afford Brainlighting it is the cadallac of neurosuppliments IMO. If not, then Ginkgo Biloba is much better than nothing. Adding Huperzine A or DMAE to the mix is even better.

Welcome to the Forum. Can I ask you whether you have progressed beyond Level 1 or have you chosen to stay at that level.

Also I was interested in your comments re supplements. What do you feel they do for you? Can you also describe what the endorphin rush feels like for you?

"Also I was interested in your comments re supplements. What do you feel they do for you? Can you also describe what the endorphin rush feels like for you?"

The neuro-suppliments IMO seem to provide the 'food' for growing the neuro connections. I had done binaural beats and then Holosync for probably 3 months before adding the neuro-suppliments. Within about 48 hours after taking 3 Brainlighting my first sensations felt like a very pleasurable tickling between my eyes on my forehead. In the days following I had all sorts of these sensations on my scalp and that sensation you get when water trickles out of your ears. Sometimes I would get a sensation like warm water was poured down the back of my head. Taking them really did change the effectiveness of Holosync for me.

Within about 6 months after using neuro-suppliments I could literally FEEL the meditation throughout my brain. At first I could mostly feel the pull between the left and right hemispheres as they started to work together. It was an incredible experience feeling the tensions and resistance melt away. After most of that resistance was broken down I then started to feel the front part of my brain connecting with the very back. There were definitely some unsettling moments during meditation as resistance would suddenly show up or drop away. When I say resistance it is an attempt to describe a feeling almost like sinus pressure. My best non-scientific explanation is that part of the brain is resisting the flucuations the meditation/binaural beats that are resonating throughout the brain. When certain parts are not able to vibrate or get in synch it causes the sensation feels much like sinus type pressure but it can appear anywhere; behind the eyes, ears, or even in the very center of the brain. When the resistence goes away you get the 'ah-ah' feeling and a sensation the reminds me of water running out of your ears or the release of pressure from the ears like in an airplane.

Now I typically only take Brainlighting about once a week. Just after taking it the first meditations are very intense and the endorphins flow so good I can hardly stand it. Over a week or so in time the effectiveness of the Brainlighting drops. I've found that if I take the neuro-suppliments everyday the meditations are almost too powerful. I also will sometimes end up skipping Holosync and do regular meditaion if I've just taken neuro-suppliments.

Basically the endorphin flow feels exactly like your brain is having an extended brain orgasm that goes on as long as you continue to meditate. The sensations of the endorphins to me feel most intense just before the 'ah-ah' when the resistance goes away and your left with a calm mind. At times right before the resistance breaks the sensations feel 'too good' and I just have to stop meditating and start over again in a few seconds. When endorpins are really flowing good it almost feels like you're very alert and your brain feels full with energy. This is one reason that I've come to believe that if the meditation is going well you shouldn't fall asleep or even feel like falling asleep; instead it feels like energy is opening up and building from inside your brain as neuro-connections are forming. Perhaps like the kind of energy that you can feel in your mind when you are dreaming real good. Even though you are consiously asleep the energy that flows during some dreams is very real and the sub-conscious mind is in fact quite awake. That is how good meditation feels to me.

Another thing I've found very useful with binaural beats is reasonate tuning. Basically that is humming to yourself during meditation like you have probably heard done in movies and such by zen monks. For people that do too much holosync or become overwelmed I think meditating without holosync and doing resonant tunning helps alot. It makes all the difference for me when Holosync has my brain pushed a little too far.

Much of this is very, very hard to put into words. Often I have people immediately get concerned when I talk about physical sensations inside the brain. But after years of doing this I'm convinced the endorphins and pleasurable feelings from the meditations are the guideposts on our paths to greater potential. They are the indication to me that I'm engaged in something that is good for my mind and body. I've come to believe there is an enormous amount of untapped potential in all of us that gets repressed by the complex, hectic world that is growing around us. Thousands of years ago I think it is likely that people would experience this potential more naturally because of the nature all around them and the earths low 'hum' that we are now displaced from.

I'm still using level 1 Holosync and getting value out of it. Just in the past few months I've started to have a few meditations where I really feel that I've processed all that level 1 can do. But most of the time I can still feel it 'pushing' my meditation deeper.

I've got the BWGen application so I will probably experiment with making my own higher levels before I pony up for the level 2 Holosync. I'm getting so much out of meditation in general I don't feel any need to go higher at this point.

Sorry this post was not more organized and I'm sure there is plenty of bad spelling and grammer. Short on time again so I'm not doing much proof reading.

Good luck and I hope to have more discussions on this topic.

I have heard one of the Coaches for Centerpointe also recommend Brain Lightning as a good supplement to take while doing the Holosync Progam.

SpiritualMinds you might mention that you are a distributor for Brain Lightning as well.

I am willing to try it.

I started holosync in January of this year. After using it for two months I contacted support because I had not noticed any of the fabulous results that other people were supposedly getting and I didn't feel comfortable ordering the next level until I had some hard evidence. They responded that I shouldn't try to notice if it's working and that it will work over time and that I should just continue to use it everyday. A few weeks later I did notice changes or rather other people noticed changes in me and pointed them out to me. For the last three years or so I had been suffering from bouts of anxiety. After a few months of holosync, I realized that I no longer had the anxiety attacks or stomach pains associated with it. Also, I had suffered from sleeping problems my whole life, never getting more than 4 or 5 hours a night. Then, all of the sudden I started sleeping late. I thought there was something wrong with until my girlfriend pointed out that I'm finally sleeping like a human being is supposed to. I don't know if this is all coincidental, but I'm going to keep on using it because it has made my life a little bit better and I can't put a price tag on that.

I started Awakening Prologue in August 2004 and have now just begun Awakening Level 2. I have meditated almost once every day since then. My problem is a feeling that I am getting nothing from Holosync at all and I am beginning to wonder whether I should continue with it. I have read most of the Centerpointe testimonials and have never experienced anything these people say they have, much to my disappointment. I have had no ‘ah ha’ moments, no feelings of relaxation or whatever immediately after meditating, no increased creativity, no increase in my stress threshold, just the same old me (or maybe worse). I do not feel I have experienced any change in all that time and my hour spent meditating feels like an excuse for a good sleep more than anything else. I am not knocking Holosync and I really want it to offer me something.

Having said that I wonder if we humans are just not ‘wired up’ in the same way. It may be that despite Holosync working wonders for Bill Harris and thousands of other users there are other people that it will not work for. Would anyone care to comment or offer any thoughts on my dilemma? Currently I am thinking of completing Awakening Level 2 but after that if I still feel nothing I will probably have to seriously consider whether my hour a day would be better spent pursuing other activities. I would appreciate any comments.

Regards
Stevie

Stevie,

Have you experienced good results from any other mind-tech products?

Also, check your equipment and make sure you are getting a true stero signal -- the technology will not work in mono.

It has been mentioned previously that the starting carrier frequency (the essence of what makes the holosync prgram "work") is the same in the early levels, without accounting for individual differences. Maybe if you were meditating with carrier frequencies lower than Awakening 1 you would be feeling something and noticing results.

You can test this theory by making a homemade version of the holosync program on Brainwave Generator, which allows you to set the carrier anywhere you want. By doing this you could preview Awakening 2, Or Purification 3, or whatever. Of course the overall quality of these tracks is not as good as what you get from Centerpointe, and a lot of people find them difficult to listen to over an extended period of time. But it just may give you an idea of whether or not there is any future for you with holosync.

As far as your point about "does holosync work for everyone..." Good question. I don't know and I don't know how anyone could clam to know the answer to this. Although I have gotten such good results with holosync I am inclined to think that almost anyone would get SOMETHING from the program if they stuck with it, it may not be worth it in everyone's case.

Stevie

I was in the same position as you early in the program. I wrote the support staff and they told me don't worry about trying to notice if it does anything, just listen for an hour a day and don't think about if it's working. Once I started following that advice a few weeks later I saw changes, rather other people noticed changes in me and pointed them out to me.

Stevie;

If you have not noticed any improvement in your external life and you have not experience any of those Ah-Ha moments then I would think you moved on to fast to the next level.

I had listened to binaurel beats for almost 20 years before starting Holosync and feel this benefited me in their program. When I started cd 4 of Level 4 Awakening it took almost 2 months before my body even reacted to it then it took another 6 months before feeling complete on it.

I have one friend who treats running through these levels like a competition who started behind me and has somehow progressed to almost two years ahead of me rather than do the program as it is designed. I see it as cheating herself out of alot of gains and putting herself into alot of overwhelm that she need not do. She tells me to hurry up.

In my opinion, that is the wrong thing to do with this technology.

If you have not experienced any improvements in your external life and your ability to handle much more stress has not improved then I would go back to Awakening Prologue and just hang there until you notice a big change. Then move on. It's not a race, it's about you and getting the benefits.

Jeff

Garics

Many thanks for reply. I have only previously used a light/sound machine which I found enjoyable to use but invariably made me fall asleep. Other than that Holosync is the only mind-tech product I have used.

I currently use a Sony Walkman when listening to Holosync and assumed that this would be sufficient.

Steve

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved