Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
lad Offline

I never tried BL, but I'm certainly familiar with the components. I've been a huge experimenter with "smart drugs and nutrients" over the last 6 years. Tried most of everything, including imports.

FWIW, here are my conclusions:

- They definately can enhance someone's thinking, memory, reaction time and stress resistance. But everyone is different, and my experience with any one thing, or combo, could be the opposite of yours. Also, educate yourself on every drug or health interaction before plunging into them.

- Too much of a good thing is too much. Titrate your doses and combinations (or you may feel they're making you more "stupid.")

- Some herbs, vitamins, minerals and aminos can definately enhance spiritual and meditative experiences (so can exercise, for that matter). But beware, more than a few of these things can rapidly build "tolerance" in your system (even if it is still delivering health or anti-aging benefits to your brain and body). So don't become "attached" to any particular substance. Take a break, or rotate different stuff.

I'm something a herbal junkie myself. I love going into the shops to pick up the smells. Alot of times I'll just want the herb near me for the feeling. When it's not near it feels like a withdrawal, probably a energenic thing. Maybe I could try making up one of those mojo things to wear

Traditional Chinese Medicine says to take something for about 120 days and then take a break for 30 or so and then use as needed.
Nothing will work forever. Once your system has become saturated and you still have the same problem or not getting the desired results then something else is causing the problem being addressed or another herbal remedy is needed.. or maybe none at all.

SpiritualMinds; Thanks for stating your position.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved