Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

I was wondering if anyone has used Centerpointe's Mind Stim/Silent Stim (goes under either name) that uses ultra-high frequency and low frequency audio stimulation?

When I listen to it for a while I start to hear things in the background, like strange voices and sounds. The thing is, they don't sound like they are coming from the tape but are coming from around me.

I was listening to it just now and was remembering stuff I read about people hearing the voices of the dead in white noise over radios and spooked myself. Heh.

It makes sense considering that the ears are being heavily stimulated and the brain might be creating "audio hallucinations" in an attempt to interpret the information.

I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences?

Perhaps they put some of that audiofonix stuff on the tape? Makes sounds 3D even when stereophones. Way cool.

There are background noises on that CD. It sounds like trucks outside.

[This message has been edited by ejdavis (edited January 28, 2005).]

OP Offline

I am not hearing trucks ... rather like voices and things. It's sorta like a distant sound that you can't quite make out. First it sounds like this, then that. Very strange and ambient.

Yeah I think I had that a long time ago, but if memory serves me correctly it was with the Lowery subliminal product from Centerpointe (before alphasonix). I don't think it was the same Silent Stim tape although I have used that one too.

What I heard seemed like very faint voices; and yes, they would kind of drift in and out of my perceptual awareness. At the time I imagined maybe my mind was "hearing" the subliminal messages being decoded in the cerebral cortex (per the theory of high-frequency subliminals)-- maybe that's a stretch but I was in college at the time and probably in an "altered state" to begin with.

From your narration, you're referring to the Silent Sound or Tomatis Effects method of channeling musc or subliminal commands. From what I gather, this technique is superior to conventional subliminal technology.

A Dr. Clyde Thompson of the Defense Center School of Medicine and Government Medical Research stated:

"A first look at the new, and recently declassified, "Silent Sound" system for producing silent Subliminal Audio Tapes and High Frequency/Ultrasonic Equipment and Tapes for the Profoundly Deaf and Hearing-Impaired which has finally eliminated the deficiencies in the previously claimed subliminal recording methods and their attendant advertising claims by now providing a technology with certifiable measurements and actual hearing performance. The system features the new and unique application of modern modulation and demodulation techniques and frequencies and, in the hearing enhancement application, is additionally capable of bypassing the outer and middle ear and successfully transmits directly via cartilage, calcification and/or bone conduction to the neural networks of the brain. The new process is also being successfully applied to the fields of music, the movies and to the new "brainware" products now coming into the market. Our interest today concerns the new silent subliminal tape application."

To my knowledge, there are very few firms that use similar or hybrid technologies based on Silent Sounds.

My favorites include:

Megabrain Inc. (http://www.megabrain.com) creates CDs and tapes that reprogram your mind faster than conventional subliminal CDs that simply mask the commands under a music strata. They use ultra high frequency tones to pump in "Mozart Effects", "Brain Cluster Music" and "Subliminal Commands" I collected almost their entire collection. I heartily say it works!

Dr. Joseph Plazo and Jobet Claudio of Exceed Global (http://www.xtrememind.com) also developed an oscillating hybrid of Silent Sounds to effectively deliver subliminals and "chakra energy-awakening frequencies" straight into the inner ear. After using their jaw dropping freeware (which kicked me into an astral projection and gave me partial auric sight), I joined their forum.. and man, you should see the cool technical stuff flying back and forth! There's quite a buzz about this company's creations on the web. Two of their products, Cosmic Shield and MLF da Babe have brought me changes I never thought possible from subliminal hypnotherapy.

Progressive Awareness Research, Inc, more popularly known as InnerTalk.com boasts of a patented process of delivering subliminals straight into your head using ROUND ROBBIN subliminal commands. But what interests me more are the rumors that half these commands are channeled via high frequencies-- 15khz or more. I wondered how such high tones can actually be undertsood by the brain... but I'm not complaining. I've seen tremendous results from their Attract Good Relationships and Lose Weight Now CDs.

And finally, the oldest company into subliminals: Zygon, (http://www.mind-tek.com) run by Mr. Dane Spotts. His Ultra Meditation series is a classic. The binaural technology of the CDs deliver, particularly that found in his Eternity CD. At $49, it'd worth every penny.

[This message has been edited by HSteinfeld (edited February 10, 2005).]

I got the Silent Stim tape from Holosync, I think.

I use Holosync CDs and use the Silent Stim cassette when I am having a break from H/S. It is possible to use it at any time and it seems to help with the overwhelm Holosync can sometimes throw up.

Jodi

Hi,

What HSteinfeld writes above seems to be describing the basic principle of the Autophonix technology that's in Holosync CDs from AL1 and up.

Apparently Babayada is refering to some different effect, since there is no AUtofonix recording in the Mindstim Soundtrack.

I've had a similar effect with my old "homebrew" Brainwave entrainment CDs. I have a partial hearing impairment in my right ear (I'm not deaf, it's just sime frequencies that are deafened. I still can hear all frequencies, but not all as well). While listening to my soundtracks (Sine waves + brown nois), I would start hearing tiny squeaking voices in my right ear (the impaired one), but nothing in the left...

I have no explanation for that effect !

Erwan

PS : I agree, at a given moment during the Mindstim soundtrack, there's a background sound that sounds exactly like a passing truck ! It's not an auditory illusion.

Erwan,

Have you ever tried using any toher products which incorporate the Tomatis technology to help rehabilitate your hearing?

Did you feel any benefits in this regard from the Mindstim track?

[This message has been edited by garics (edited March 21, 2005).]

i noticed the truck sound too

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved