Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

You're welcome, Inchiki Gaijin. And that's okay. I've read many of your posts, and I understand where you're coming from, with respect to your specific questions. A few weeks back I wrote Chris and asked a question, and I have yet to receive an answer. Also, I noticed that a question posted by someone in the LifeTools forum wasn't answered by the staff for a few months.

But you know what? I realized that if I let it bother me, that those negative emotions would interfere with my progress with the system, because it is indeed, a wondrous one, worthy of study and practice. As a result, I have reaped great rewards from it. By accepting their human imperfections, I was able to put those annoyances behind me and remain focused on what was most important: mastering the Effort-Free Life System, so that I could be completely free and blissfully happy. And even though I'm still in the beginning stages of the course, the results have been astounding. Wow. I can just imagine how it will be when I'm finished with it! And when I go through it a second time for a fine tuning~! Don't feel bad, Inchiki Gaijin, if you can just promise me to give these comments an honest read, you will find within them, the basic keys that will automatically kick-start you to a better life, with or without the Effort-Free Life System.

When I used to attend church where there were faith healings taking place, some people would get healed, and others wouldn't. Sometimes the pastor would even have challenges with his (or her) faith to be healed. People outside of that faith would use those situations against the church, and would call it a scam. But they were wrong, because I'd been healed before several times with my faith, myself. And I personally knew a woman sitting next to me in church, who was healed of cancer by our collective prayers. Faith in our Higher Power is the real deal, and cannot be counterfeited. But just because it didn't work for some, that didn't discourage me, and I didn't pay attention to those people that didn't get healed. I knew it was real, and I knew that if I approached it with the right kind of mindset to "keep on keeping on" and never give up, and look for ways to increase it my faith, it would eventually take hold and do its work for me. Because of this persistence, patience, confidence, and determination, my faith has performed miracle after miracle. I should point out that I'm still having to deal with a few remaining health issues, but I'm now learning by way of the EFL program to unblock resistance in those areas, and manifest my complete healing.

By the same token, when I started the EFLS program, I didn't go into it thinking, "I hope this works." or "We'll see if this works." or "Did Jenny, one of the VIP's, get what she wanted?" As long as I knew in my heart of hearts, that there were people who had succeeded with the EFLS, I didn't care about the ones who didn't get it. I just focused on the main purpose for each step of the course, and identified myself with the ones who did get it. With meticulous determination, I followed the instructions to the letter, and continued with it without stopping. I was internally prepared to latch on and never let go until I got what I desired, even if it took 6 months or longer. I was so hungry for results, I didn't care what it took to get them, and placed no time restraints on it. This required patience as well as faith. I just knew I would succeed with it, because I saw myself succeeding, and I left no option open for failure. I had thoroughly convinced myself of success with it, and I got it.

When a person approaches it with this accepting and unrestrained mindset, and follows the instructions to the very letter, calmly and patiently crossing every "t" and dotting every "i", and is prepared to give it as long as it takes without worry or concern, then they will succeed with it. Since you stressfully "needed" it to happen by a certain time, I think this blocked your progress. Also, you saw yourself as "testing" the program, while operating in a state of neediness, and constantly wondered if it would really work, instead of focusing on YOU working. It would have been better to allow yourself to simply flow in a state of unrestricted, loving desire for the process, with a willingness to accept whatever came along, and be prepared for how ever long it might take.

Just one more thing. I think you've probably used some of the Learning Strategies Paraliminals. Let's take Personal Genius, for instance. If I remember correctly, you are instructed to state to your other-than-conscious mind, your purpose before beginning. This is highly important in any endeavor, whether it's done intentionally or by unconsious natural habit. Most people do it without realizing it, and they of course succeed at whatever they are attempting. Anyway, when I began the EFLS, even though I had a strong urgency for it, I kept my purpose narrowed to soley reaching out and aggressively getting what I desired, with a sense of joy and playfulness. You, on the other hand, had a skewed purpose... partially getting what you desired, partially testing to see IF it would "work", and conducting yourself with an overt and covert sense of immediate urgency and a remote expectation of failure, however small it might have been.

Even if you never pick up the EFLS again, you can apply this posted information to anything you wish to accomplish or achieve.

I know you told me that you've shelved it, and this is fine. I apologize for still talking with you about it, but it's just a part of my nature to try and help. It's hard for me to just give up... it goes against the grain of what I am as a person. But you know, I'm not suggesting that you have to pick it back up again. Only you can decide when the time is right for you, when you feel ready to let loose, relax, and float along with it with a sense of playfulness and child-like expectation, as if it's only a game... but it's a game that you have an intense desire to win!

Best wishes

[This message has been edited by SummitOfAmbition (edited June 13, 2005).]

SummitOfAmbition,

I appreciate your post for opening my eyes to what LSC and all others seek me to understand. I always experience my complete intentions. If I don't like the results, adjust my intentions. I intend to experience life fully in playfulness and child-like expectation and wonder and awe!

Best,
Richard

What a profound statement you made, fvtrader. It shares a connection with Tony Robbins' comment, ""There is no such thing as failure. There are only results." In your own words, you brought Tony's concept a step beyond:

"I always experience my complete intentions. If I don't like the results, adjust my intentions."

Now, in my own words, I will express what I gained from yours and his, combined:

"Everything we intend, whether or not we are aware of it, successfully manifests in some form, in our own lives. If we don't like what we've brought into our reality, this is not failure, but only a result of what was intended. As we clearly recognize our part in it, we can better intend new, more desirable results." - Bobbie L. Schroder

(now you know my real name)

[This message has been edited by SummitOfAmbition (edited June 16, 2005).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved