Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jo Jo Offline OP
OP Offline

Not to recently I had posted that I was having terrible anxiety about relationships that nothing seem to fix. What has seem to be the case in most of my posts is I will ask the question then, my mind finds the solution somehow. Anyway, I had said I had tried everything or at least felt that way. One day when I was working I was thinking about the orgin of this anxiety and how it gets projected into future relationships, and this came to my mind "Could I let go of wanting to suffer" I felt a release of tension in my chest. I instantly felt free'r. It was if I stepped out of my body into the spiritual realm. I can't explain why everything else I had tried didn't work, and why all the other sedona methods just didn't seem to budge me. I have been releasing the want to suffer for a couple of months now, and I feel terrific. I deffinitely notice a weakening of the anxiet I use to feel about entering romantic relationships. I also after a week of discovering that one release question thought about trying using anxiety free in the morning and in the evening before bed, focusing on the emotions as they come up. It has really made a difference. I can't express my gratitude enough for this one paraliminal. Just thought I would share and thank those that have responded to my posts.

Learning Strategies Admin

I moved this topic here from the PhotoReading forum. I some of the folks tht don't follow PhotoReading might be missing this valuable insight.

Alex

quote:
Originally posted by Alex K. Viefhaus:
I moved this topic here from the PhotoReading forum. I thought some of the folks that don't follow PhotoReading might be missing this valuable insight.

Alex

Jo Jo

That is a really great accomplishment you have had there. Finding the key to release on something that prevents you from moving on in your life.

It actually make me think to try releasing on the same thing as well as other basic survival type issues, like stuggle, survive, work hard, etc.

Thanks for sharing.

Hi JoJo,

That was the Anxiety-Free paraliminal you were using? Were you using any other paraliminals? Your results sound wonderful! Congrats!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved