Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#15974 02/22/05 04:37 AM
Frodo02 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

There are a lot of questions here on this board whether a certain tech might be orking or not. Be it holosync, effort free, paraliminals, photoreading or other techs.

The question whether a tech works or not implies the belief that we have a limitation thrown onto us from the outside world or at
least that we are the effect of this limitation.

Therefore we hope for a tech like a bulldozer who bulldozes away those limitations away. We do not have to take any responsibility just mechanically follow the instructions and the bulldozer will
do the job for us.

I used to have this kind of belief until about a year ago. This kind of belief leads to an endless search for self help tools and
techs. Most of them do work but because we are just to passive we won't take the required responsibility.

For instance in case of paraliminals focus on an issue we want to improve prior to listening and after wards for instance
re-focus on our goal whenever we drift back into old pathway.

Fair enough most producers of self help techs don't tell us these requirements because they might not be aware of it either.

Cheers,

#15975 02/22/05 08:38 AM

Frodo;

I agree with what you are saying. In following any path it involves daily practise and repetition. It is a discipline that you should love to do. In doing it, is it's own reward.

In my own case I had regularly used Binaural Beats for over 15 years before being introduced to Holosync and I had serious doubts about it until sometime on Level 3 Awakening when something let go and there have been no more doubts.

In my own case to suppliment daily Holosync with Spring Forest Qigong and Sedona Method really seems to keep me in the Happy Zone and I have not found the need to go outside of these three practises with rare exception.

I fully enjoy doing any of these and the rest of the world can pretty much wait until I've done my daily practise. When you find what comes naturally for you the discipline is more a labor of love than work. The rewards have always been greater and greater as my Belief in these pracises becomes stronger in what I do.

Holosync and SFQ are both long term committments and both help you grow in many wonderful and beneficial ways. But you can see that is my Belief System and that is what I expect to happen and what I keep practising. To Enjoy the Path of Happiness and Good Fortune you have to build the road.

Be Beautiful

#15976 02/23/05 07:16 AM

A theme I see already is one of self-acceptance.

I think that what you're saying, Jeff, is that you should simply discover what works for you, what is your bliss, and pursue that. I think that takes a good deal of self-acceptance. You've got to trust yourself enough to do that and have the faith to stick with it, instead of looking here and there and going outside of yourself for direction.

The primary theme of Abundance for Life is a movement towards an appreciation of the way things are now and yourself now. Stephen Gilligan also talks a lot about it in his self-relations stuff.

Ultimately, I think it is about self-acceptance and self-discovery. Being a slow learner regarding stuff like this, I am just beginning to get a feel for it at the age of 36.

I think, however, that the path is circuitous, and wouldn't want to discourage people looking "outside" of themselves for direction. After all, there *is* a world out there and other people who offer a lot.

#15977 02/23/05 07:16 PM

Babayada;

Yes, you are right. What worked for me was to discover what I wanted in my life and it is pretty much in that one sentance of "enjoying the path of happiness and good fortune". This became my underlying Belief System and I started looking for things to appear that fulfilled that belief.

I wanted to enjoy what I am doing all the time instead of waiting for the big pay off after achieving the goal. There were many times when I was younger, thinking that being a big success would make me happy. Usually I was miserable. So what now I have all this money?

My statement is pretty open ended and allows for most anything to come in the door. It is something of a filter but I look at it as something that allows me to turn a seemingly bad experience into something golden and have a great life.

One thing that inspired me was having it explained to me about the Chinese "Three Immortals" Fuk, Luk and Sau. They are loosely, Happiness, Success and Peace. Why they are called the Immortals is because everyone, regardless of age in any generation wants the same thing. How this unfolds for you is your experience.

So I made up my new belief and you just take what manifests itself. For me Holosync, Spring Forest and Sedona just became my traveling companions on this path. The path has many other things that also show up and benefit me. If they appear to be negative the challenge is finding how to make them positive so they are beneficial and Enjoy it.

This also adds to having good health and makes life much easier to get what you want.

Jeff

#15978 03/18/05 10:19 PM

I strongly agree to the opinion that self-help methods only work if you take responsibility and ownership for the results.
I'd say the only exception is Holosync, since it pushes you whether or not you believe it's going to work.

Of course, if you don't listen consistently, or if you refuse to take ownership for the feeling of overwehlm that may arise from time to time, then you might in the end make even Holosync fail, by not being persistent...

Cheers,

Erwan

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved