Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#16052 03/24/05 06:01 AM
OP Offline

Hi,
I have been asking a lot of questions on this DF and I hope Im not overwheming anyone.Im so excited about these paraliminals and just want all the info i can get.I am a person who has tried many self help products and courses and have gotten little to no results from most of them.Holosync is one product i use that i really belive in and feel is working on me, even though the results i really desire will come in time.When i found these paraliminals i felt very intriqued and excited, partly because they have holosync technology and i trust holosync, but also also because they sounded as if they can help me.I consciously feel they will work for me, but im afraid that subconsciously i may have some resistance to allowing anything to really help me because nothing else has been able to. Im just getting started using my paraliminals and I have the whole 22 cd set.Can the belief paraliminal be used to rid myself of any resistance to allowing these paraliminals to work for me? I want to clear any blockages i may have subconsciously,can't feel and are'nt aware of that may prevent me from getting the full benefit of these paraliminals.Any suggestions on how to do this and which paraliminals to use for this?

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I've posted a reply to your other post.

Summary.

Use Belief Paraliminal part B and then let go. Play with the Paraliminals and see what happens.

Do not let a stray thought, 'I don't think this is working', stop you.

If you have thoughts like this while listening to the Paraliminal remind yourself. You cannot have an experience if you are analysing it. Therefore if you are saying, 'I don't think this is working', you are analysing... not experiencing. If you want the experience you just need to remind yourself that now is not the time or place to be analysing, now is the time I just do it and see what happens

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks Alex. You have been so helpful!I will follow your advice and see what happens.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved