Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Alex K. Viefhaus:

Just how specifically has the device you bought manifested for you?

Alex

lol
hmm... the smartest thing that I have ever done was get the internet.
...there is nothing that you can't get/buy/find out on the net... If I had to honestly point out one thing that has changed my life it would be the net: everything from hypnosis, to paraliminals, to Cybernetic Transpostion, to photoreading to NP, to a billion other things.... (no sales pitch intended...)

In regards to...Just how specifically has the device you bought manifested for you?
Wow!! Lots of different things. Anything from helping others manifest things in their life to my own success with relationships continued career success and so many other things. The owner of the company is actually one of the most renowned and respected people in the field of radionics. He has been involved for I think near 30 some years. If you contact him he will surely answer any and all questions as this is such an overwhelming field in manifesting. All I can say is that i am truly amazed by this. I met someone from another forum that only uses higherpower products for manifesting. We have been in contact now for a couple of months and speak to each other every few days by telephone. He also is having the same success. If you ever research psionics you will find that charles Cosimano is considered the father of modern psionics. He stated that Jonathan Goldman of Higherpower has devices and products that are made well and effective. I hope that this can help anyone who is interested in radionics.

Smartest thing I ever did was divorcing my first wife. Dumbest thing was letting her through my front door in the first place.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved