Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Serafin Offline OP
OP Offline

I've just gone through Ideal Mindset again, and I have to say that my results from this run through are pretty much the same as always - just excellent. I've been working on an issue regarding my business - which has been going through a rather rocky period - and the course is really helping me in changing my outlook on the situation and gaining energy and enthusiasm to get to it and face the challenge and do what is neccessary to turn the thing around. Thanks again, Paul, your work is helping mine once again!

It's not the first time I'm recommending this course here, but with the results I'm getting I kinda feel compelled to. The coaching sessions really make a big difference for me. So for anyone not familiar with it: Check it out. It's a great tool for improving any aspect of your life.

Well, now it's onto Decisive Action - let's see how that goes! I'll keep you posted...

I agree - it is good. So much so, in fact, that every time I have used it on an issue or task, I have felt so motivated that I skip 'Decisive Action' and go straight on to 'Consistent Achievement'.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved