Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#16198 06/16/05 03:05 PM
Philip Offline OP
OP Offline

Larry Crane refers to Releasing 24 hours a day - does anybody know how this works? What is the actual process? Do you have to walk around listening to tapes releasing each day? There must be some form of mantra or something to keep the idea of releasing in the conscious mind. Any thoughts or comments would be extremely helpful. I like the idea of the concept but don't see how it works in practise although I have Larry's basic Releasing CD's and package on Abundance (also his book but there's no reference there either) and Hale Dwoskin's Sedona tapes and book.

#16199 06/18/05 10:19 PM

I don't think you have to release consciously all the time. It's like learning to walk, right? After trying to do it, even struggling to do it, it eventually becomes 2nd nature automatic without thinking much or at all about it.

#16200 06/19/05 07:01 AM

Phillip, is it worth having both sets of courses? I have Sedona and love it - does the other one make it better?

There's a gadget you can get called the 'Motivaider' - I got mine from LSC ages ago so I don't know if they still stock it, but you can key it to any feeling, action etc that you want and then set the time for how many times you want reminding. Long live Pavlov's dogs!

Sorry I'm late reading your post.

I practice Larry Crane's Abundance Course (www.releasetechnique.com) - anyway to stay in release for 34 hours you just keep saying "yes" to any feelings in your stomach - this way you won't be surpressing or resisting anything...just keep saying "yes". It's really trippy, you'll see.

Hello everybody,
I have the Sedona Method..... unfortunately I find Hale Dwoskin so irritating that I have to start releasing just to listen to him speak. I was amazed that Larry Crane (who is he??? apart from being yet another millionaire, this seems to be the current buzz word for all that is good, right and desirable in product endorsement). I assume that both Crane and Dwoskin are selling the same product? What is the difference? Perhaps I can benefit more from Crane if he is less bizzare to listen to?
Many thanks for any comments,
French Claire

Both Larry Crane and Hale Dwoskin got the method from the late Lester Levenson. I think they are variations on the same theme. If it is a matter of person's voice which bothers the listener, then maybe another presenter could be more suitable.

I do believe that at times marathon sessions on one technique can be helpful to achieve a major breakthrough. It is important to remain focussed for the entire period though.

Hale and Larry are two very different kinds of individuals. Some would say that Larry's nasty and short-tempered, while Hale is mild mannered and sweet. To each his own. I purchased both The Sedona Method and The Abundance Course and for me The Abundance course works best, plus Larry has weekly support calls. That said, I do prefer Hale's teaching technique/manner over Larry's. I know this is off topic, but does anyone know what the Roberta Model of the Effort Free Life System is. I've heard it's pretty powerful and while these releasing courses have made my life richer, my pocketbook is still poor.

The Effort Free Life System was once sold by LSC, but not anymore. They are the UK representatives of LSC.

The Roberta Model is a method of visualising what you want to manifest. I got this from the web. Effortless Success and other LSC programs can do the same.

No worries, BeaFree. What's five years between friends?

The Roberta Model is as follows:

R - Rest in the now (that's the acceptance process
O - state Outcome.
B - identify a limiting Belief (accept it)
E - create a new Empowering belief
R - identify the next step, the next Rung on the ladder
T - Time limit
A - Allow for a miracle

I did it and it didn't work. Maybe I just couldn't get out of the way, or maybe I was just too full of limiting beliefs. I did, however, end up getting the course for free, because I won a competition draw for the price of the course. I think it's very expensive to be honest. I do like the course, and the ideas, and I do like the Complete Acceptance Process, as it helped me a lot when I was very cynical a few years ago.

They used to have a forum I had a rant or two on, I mean a forum I 'posted politely' on, fo course, but it got hacked apparently, and they didn't set one up again.

LOL, French Claire, that was funny about Hale. I didn't find him to be so when I listened to him, but I do understand that some American accents can really grate if you're European. I have just acquired a David Hawkins course, and I am not sure I can bear to listen to it. He sounds drunk!

The Sedona Method is available in a book of the same name, and it's the complete method.

I'm a little curious as to how Lester's method ended up with two people though. I have some rare recordings of Lester at some of his seminars and they are very interesting. There's also a book called 'Keys to the ultimate freedom' with Lester's ideas in it.

Thanks for sharing such a detailed information.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved