Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#16201 06/18/05 01:06 AM
EricML Offline OP
OP Offline

I was wondering people's wonder on psychiatry's legitimacy. I believe prescriptions are too ruthlessly made a lot of the time, and most doctors are too busy to consider the underground testimonies of the harms of psychiatric drugs. I've taken Lexapro 10 Mg's (most powerful on the market) and my thinking was slowing down and drowning , but in a bad way. I was feeling inactive inside. No more flourishing creativity. The doctors said this was a good result, I just wanted to sock them in the face, they don't really understand.

I'm going through a lot of trouble, for quite a long while. But my mind is always regressing back to certain issues, so I'm so certain that I'm bothered by the issues, not a background chemical imbalance.

#16202 06/18/05 03:00 PM

For at least 3 years, EricML, I suffered from extreme anxiety. I was told by some that the cause was from a chemical imbalance. Twice, out of desperation, I surrendered to the idea of visiting a doctor (which I did not wish to do). Both times, I would later throw the medicine away. I just knew in my heart, that there was a better way. All I had to do is to find out what it was.

You see, I knew the REAL cause of the problem. After all, I haven't always had it! What started it was BAD THINKING. I worried over and over and over again about a particular problem, day and night, for a long time, until my mind and body reacted in a literally detrimental way. I had been thinking like that for so long, that my mind and brain interpreted this extended pattern of reactive anxiety as the norm, and began jumping right to it, by instantly perceiving anything remotely fearful as a severe threat. All because of bad, unhealthy habits with my thinking.

So I thought, "Wait a minute. If this is caused by thinking, then it can be cured by thinking. Since I'm smart enough to know that our thoughts and emotions naturally affect the chemicals in our body (which includes the brain area, of course), then I can certainly alter those chemicals MYSELF, by changing the way I think, as well as the emotions I feel. And since I'll be experimenting for alternative answers, it would defeat the purpose to take drugs, because that would medicate the symptoms, and I wouldn't be able to tell what works and what doesn't work."

In the beginning, I found a certain relief from writing. I would go to my computer, write the worry as a question. It helped to see it in front of me like that. Then, I would relax, and let a positive, sensible answer come forth, and I would write it out, to myself. I should say that this didn't cure the anxiety altogether, but it gave me temporary relief and bought me some time.

Another thing I tried was to act "as if" I were joyful and happy, by physically dancing around (in private), and singing to myself. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding me, I would purposefully induce feelings of profound joy and gratitude. It worked very well for a few hours, but then I'd have to do it again and again. Even though the positive chemicals were surging through my system, it still didn't solve the problem (which was MY THINKING!) and I would later get anxious, all over again. Nevertheless, a quick fix was better than no fix at all.

I made a trip to the local health food store, and tried a cornucopia of recipes, supposedly for anxiety. But they did not cure the anxiety, as advertised. They only calmed my nerves, physically. So the result was, a very drowsy and physically relaxed anxious person! This was no different than what you would get from a doctor, only it's natural. But again, it only medicates, and does not cure. And it did not stop the anxiety.

Another time I became involved with a church, long-distance, that practiced faith healing. I went all the way with it, but there were no obvious changes. In times of heightened desperation, I would call their prayer line to have the ministers pray for and agree with me, in faith, over the telephone. I believed in my heart, that those prayers would eventually manifest.

One night while I was on my knees in tears and agonizing turmoil, I begged God to help me. It was immediately afterward that I felt a compelling spiritual nudge to start using the Paraliminal tapes, again, which in the past, had only provided limited benefit for me. This time around they worked better, because I had a hunch to listen actively instead of passively. Nevertheless, the anxiety problem proved yet to be cured. But I also realized that those audios were necessary, because they served to help me over that terrifying hump, which enabled me to effectively continue with my search.

I should point out that the self-confidence and anxiety Paraliminals are what I focused on, but enormous credit goes to the Paraliminal, "Personal Genius", because it opened my mind to ideas, which eventually led me to a solution.

So what was that solution? Well, first I happened to discover by chance, while flipping through the TV stations, Dr. Wayne Dyer on PBS doing a fund-raising drive. He was the guest speaker, teaching a very interesting philosophy, and demonstrating an esoteric, ancient vocal meditation explained in detail in his audio course, "The Secrets to Manifesting Your Destiny". Practicing these mediations eventually put me on a path to his book, "The Power of Intention".

I knew that I was now onto something very big. I sensed strongly within myself, a quiet yet compelling inner force urging me forward, impressing upon me that if that if I just stayed with Dr. Dyer's teachings, something would come about. So I listened to the audios, stayed with the meditations, and continued to read the power of intention book.

While vocally meditating, I felt an urge to place the tips of my fingers firmly on certain points of my head where I felt affected by the anxiety. As I vocalized and pressed with my fingers at those points, I focused on receiving a healing or solution to the problem. After only a month or two of this process, I attracted an answer which arrived in the form of a Learning Strategies' mailing advertisement for the Effort-Free Life System.

I must admit that after reading it, I was still slightly skeptical, and didn't have the money for it anyway. So I filed it away with all the other LS ads. But the next day, something told me to read it again, so I did. After careful study and deliberation, it dawned on me what I had in my hands, and I seized the opportunity to get this program, right away. The asking price was way beyond my budget, but I resolved to tighten the belt and make do, anyway. Strange as it seems, I wasn't in the least worried. I just knew that this EFLS (Effort-Free Life System) was my answer. I was also keenly aware that I could use this same system to manifest more than enough money to replace what I would spend.

EricML, I've only been with it for a week or so, and I've already noticed a profound difference in the way I see and respond to things. It's very clear how it all works, and how it naturally tames anxiety to the point of its quick extinction. Since the program is neutral, it's useful for those who believe and don't believe in God. Since I am of a certain religious persuasion, I simply blend and adapt it to my positive belief system in such a way that they are compatible.

All I can tell you about is my experience. I can't promise that what I've suggested will be right for you, but I strongly believe that it will, if you approach it with complete acceptance.

Personally, the EFLS Gold package, which is what I selected, initially required a monetary leap of faith on my part. (I didn't want to risk missing out on a single thing!) But the financial return will be infinitely more, and the intrinsic value will take me to a higher level of being, lightyears beyond its retail price.

All in all, nothing is worth the cost of my peacefulness of mind. I truly believe that it's the most important thing in the world. Without peacefulness of mind, negativity and all that follows it will engulf a persons life, and whatever positive intentions you manage to put forth will be of limited effect.

Even though I've only just started in the program, I am pleased to say that it's definitely working. I feel so much better! I went into it with total acceptance and patience, preparing to give it my all, for as long as it might take. And because of this opened and unrestricted approach, the results have been powerfully quick. This is it, EricML. I have prepared myself along the way, in readiness for the complete answer, and it has now appeared.

I have faith that yours will arrive, too, so never stop until you get it.

Be well and whole.

quote:
Originally posted by EricML:
I'm going through a lot of trouble, for quite a long while. But my mind is always regressing back to certain issues, so I'm so certain that I'm bothered by the issues, not a background chemical imbalance.

[This message has been edited by SummitOfAmbition (edited June 18, 2005).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved