Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#16258 08/05/05 05:01 AM

Unis,

I will be going to the Millionaire Mind Seminar ... probably in Montreal.

Could you give me some insight on what I can expect? The book was fantastic.

My wife and I seem to disagree on certain aspects ... she seems to find the passages that remind one of the sacrafice to be made to obtain your wealth goals.

I cant seem to convince her to go ... hopefully when she's done reading the book she may have a change in heart.

I'd really like to hear about your experience in TO at the seminar, please, do tell.

Michael

#16259 08/04/05 10:01 PM

Hello Michael:

Rather than to pull the thread completely off topic, I'll email to you (later today) with a little more info regards the MMI.

Cheers!
Unis

#16260 08/05/05 08:59 PM

I have experimented with this. I taped the words love, courage, and calm on the glass jar although I used regular tape so the words faced outwards.

Something interesting happened though when I taped the words Christ Consciousness on the jar. I began to have peculiar feelings come over me. I felt so light that I became disoriented.There was this intense energy that came over me. I really don't know how to explain it. My conclusion is I am not ready for the the intense vibes of such a highly evolved energy.

Heartbeat

#16261 08/05/05 09:49 PM

Dear Heartbeat:

A suggestion would be to reserve a special jug with the words "Christ Consciousness" on it, and occasionally put your water in it, using it sparingly, so that you can gently increase your tolerance level to the energy. You will probably find this to be quite healing as well.

Over the last while, since I started this experiment, I have found that I've begun to drink more water - instead of constantly just coffee, mostly because the water has tasted so much better, I think. I use the water from the same Brita jug for everything - coffee, tea, cooking with it, and also drinking it.

The other thing I noticed is that I'm not having near the problem of water retention that I was having, and that tells me my kidneys are beginning to clear out. I think the "untreated" water (and the heavy coffee use) previously used were beginning to do some real damage - hopefully that is now being corrected.

Just some thoughts for consideration....

Unis

#16262 08/06/05 11:55 AM

Unis:
I like the idea you suggested.

Years ago I gave up all caffiene(even chocolate)and found it to really help my kidneys. I only drink water and sometimes herbal teas.

Thank you for your input.

Heartbeat

#16263 08/17/05 07:39 AM

I recently bought a Britta pitcher and tried this. I posted: healing, love and thankfulness on the pitcher. I have some great water now to make tea and to drink. I find I am drinking even more water than before. My cats are drinking this water too. Thanks for the idea!!

Blessings
Nickie

#16264 08/21/05 06:02 AM
OP Offline

After reading Dr Emoto's books and watching his DVD I was kind of amazed at how some of his work compared to Spring Forest Qigong. He would hit the vial of water against his palm to "activate" the water before freezing it and taking pictures of water crystals.

This reminded me of the "the Bounce" in SFQ as well as Message Healing to give messages to water and thanks.

The water reminded me of people. Each water crystal or snowflake is an individual, no two the same, but when we merge we are all one.

#16265 09/11/05 08:24 PM

Hello All:

I pulled this off of another forum - it's in reference to using some of the water cleansing practices discussed in this thread to assist in cleaning the waters in and around New Orleans. I'm hoping that several of our group will consider participating tonight.

quote:
There is an organized world wide effort to cleanse and purify the flood waters in New Orleans by using the methods of Dr. Emoto.

In case you're not familiar with this, here's his website: http://www.masaru-emoto.net

It's a very simple method that will only take a few minutes of your time.

You simply send Love and Gratitude to the water and envision the water being clear, clean, and pure. What will make this process incredibly powerful is if the Love and Gratitude energy is sent in one monumental surge at a specific time.

The date and time for this event is Sunday, 9/11 at 7:11 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).

Here is a link to the World Clock website to help you determine what time that would be where you live: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=178.

If you are unable to do this meditation/visualization at the designated time, simply do it beforehand and set your intent that your energy will be sent at the appropriate time and will be combined with the healing energy of all the others.

Mother Earth needs your assistance too to purify these waters.

Gulf Coast Healing Mandala -- use it and pass it on http://www.bryandeflores.com/GulfCoastAngels.html

Susyn Reeve www.choosepeaceandhappiness.com
415 333-3455

Be a Mighty _Expression of Love in the World

Namaste,
Unis

#16266 09/12/05 04:59 AM

Unis

Thank you for posting the Gulf Coast Mandala. It is so beautiful. I found myself feeling more peaceful just looking at it.

The explaination of "exit points" is something that I am curious about..it is an interesting concept to me.

I know the Toltec Master Teacher Susan Gregg also states that all is as it should be even though it appears a terrible tragedy. The Hawaiian concept she uses is Pono. All is Pono.

I know I have felt a deep sadness regarding the area impacted by Katrina. I have spent much time in New Orleans and in the gulf coast area. I spend some time each night as I fall asleep with the image of millions of people hovering over the impacted areas sending love. It seems to help me to felt greater peace and to accept that all is Pono.

Blessings and Gratitude.
Nickie

#16267 09/12/05 05:22 AM

Hi Nickie:

I, too, felt a lot of loving energy with this Mandala. I used it tonight, as instructed, hopefully with many others, to send healing light and energy to the area, and particularly the water.

With regard to "Pono", my sense from my trance Source has been much the same. I have been advised not to continue watching this on TV, though, as I become easily overwhelmed by the whole thing. Better for me to concentrate my healing efforts towards those who are now struggling to survive

The Source has also indicated that many people will actually come out ahead of this, as the shame of how they've previously been held back has now been revealed for the world to see. Some will probably give up entirely, but most will eventually have opportunities to turn things around for themselves that they would probably never have had, if not for Katrina.

I felt many souls tonight, physical and non-physical, engaged in joint meditation and energy, and I do believe there will be a noticeable difference in how this area recovers because of this joint effort. I would encourage everyone reading this to continue sending that energy, using the Mandala as a focal point, to continue the work pushed forward tonight.

Namaste,
Unis

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved