Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#16273 08/01/05 12:03 PM
OP Offline

Has anyone used the old tape version of it? How does it feel like when you are listening to it, you know, different from the other dull tedious language programs you buy in book stores. Please share your experiences, thank you very much.

#16274 08/18/05 03:04 AM

Hi,

I had bought the EasyLearn French course on tapes about two years ago. I loved it. The course is very relaxing and not frustrating unlike other courses that I've tried. At the start of each lesson, you are guided into a very relaxed state. The lessons are very fun, and casual. I highly recommend them.

I had subsequently also purchased the EasyLearn German course. But there was something about the sound of the German language that I didn't like, so I did not get past the first tape. FYI, the instructor for French is different from the one for German.

EasyLearn courses are great for beginners. If you want to get serious, and more in depth, I would suggest you continue with the Pimsleur language courses.

I personally prefer CDs, but you can't go wrong with the clearance prices on the tape sets.

Hope this helps,
Chung

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved