Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#16344 08/16/05 09:22 PM
Frodo02 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I recently received a recommendation to buy the new Bob Scheinfeld course: “The 7 power centers of life” http://www.7powercentersoflife.com/

The recommendation came from Bill Harris at Centerpointe and other source.
Referral Marketing. (I often wonder if those people who refer those products ever tried them out? Or is it just a marketing trick in order to boost once own sales because
in this example Bill will recommend Bob Scheinfelds products and he will do it with
Bill’s. I know that LSC does the same.)

Back to the main topic. I read through Bob’s introduction to “The 7 powercenters of life.” and found it interesting. Having previously purchased his “The invisible path” course and the “11th Element” as a book I did not feel too exited because it looks pretty much the same with something ominous in the background which he of course
does not reveal in his introduction.

Because no money back guarantee was mentioned in his ad I emailed them and ask.
His customer service responded in telling me that they no longer give money back guarantees since they see themselves as a school and therefore require a full commitment and no wavering. They also think that if someone buys there product
than there must be a higher reason for doing so in other words no coincidence.
Did they get to many returns???

From using his the “Invisible Path” I think that this product is good but overprized
of course. When I bought the book “The 11th Element” I noticed that there are some
small modifications in this book so it does contain any major insides which are in the
“Invisible Path” course. (the 11th element is also available as a course)

So my impression is that the new course “The 7 powercenters of life” is probably using some form jewish mysticism as it looks like from his introduction. E.g. the seven arm caddle light etc and the rest from his previous courses.

Of course he also states that the course is not for everyone (another marketing trick
to trigger attention) but it requires an open mind.

I wonder if everyone here has done this course. I am still interested even so I feel
a lot of scepticism.

Cheers,

You seem to have the answer to your questions already in your post.

Love and Light,

Michael

There certainly is no lack of the countless courses available out there. Most are variations of familiar themes or a new synthesis of older material with seductive copywriting aimed at inducing the desired state of mind so you could shell out your hard earned moeny and pay those high prices. Don't get me wrong - I'm all for the free enterprise system and we all deserve to be prosperous. But you might be amazed at what you could get for free. You might even find something useful at a site such as http://nrfiles.net/ as an example.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved