Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I am having trouble making decisions right now. I am trying to decide my entrepreneurial path. I am trying to decide whether to zero in on doing the legal plan business, home based travel, web hosting and retailing web sites, real estate investing and greeting cards or home based mortgage business.

I seem to have trouble making decisions in other areas to. Like what meditation path to persue.

I was wondering if the course Decisive Action would help me out with deciding and finding out my path?

Parag

Hi Parag,

I have not done decisive action course but I do have an online distribution business. Before you do any course, I think it would be helpful if you can list what are the things that you want to get out of a business. What state are you located in? If you want, I can send you info about your nearest location of company demo.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Actually I think you'd benefit more from a goal setting course that helps you to decide what you really want to be doing.

You might want to look at something like Clear Mind Brigth Future and go from there.
www.LearningStrategies.com/ClearMind

Alex

OP Offline

DesertSphinx:
I live in the state of NY. What I am looking for? I guess I want to do everything or offer everything and take advantage of everything. Now i am living in a dream world.

I thought of Prepaid Legal or selling legal plans because I see this as something new and a lot of middle class people dont have legal coverage. I guess they got me sold on being treated unfairly.

I guess I want to make money by doing good. Ideally I want to do good and make money. I dont know if they both go hand in hand.

I got attracted to a nutrtion company because I see people do need to lose weight. And they want to feel healthy.

I got excited about travel because everyone including me would travel if they had the time and money. I like to save money and I would love to help others save money.

I was thinking of a company called Market America because they also retail web sites and hosting and there seems to be good upfront money selling it to businesses. I was also thinking of being a reseller for a host company called CI Hosting. I was thinking it would enable me to combine my tech interest as well as my business interest. This way I could keep working on my tech skills.

I guess I am also looking for a business that fills a need like a greeting card business would because I imagine a lot of business owners dont have time. I have found a company called www.SendOutCards.com were people could send the cards inexpensively. Commissions are not high but fills a need.

I know for a number of years I wanted to get started in real estate investing. I know the advantage you have that it is basically up to you. With network marketing you do have support included but if the company goes under than you lose your business.

I guess, DesertSpinx,I get concerned about spreading myself too thin and I am feeling life is complicated.

I do know I operate well with good training and support. But I guess I also want a business I believe in.

I hope to also help others build financial independance.

Parag

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved