Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
#16454 12/02/05 11:21 PM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

It's quite possible the person selling the course is known to be selling copies and that's why thesale was stopped.

Alex

#16455 12/09/05 12:37 PM

Twix, Relax! Stop looking for results. This may be what's holding you back. Sometimes when we look for results it makes them very elusive.

Look at it like this - at least you have an hour rest period each day - that can only be good for you.

I believe that if you relax and stop looking for the results they will come one day unexpectedly.

#16456 12/27/05 12:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by babayada:
Well, I have listened to it a few more times since my last post.

A lot of people believe that the primary benefit of programs like Centerpointe's is the long term effect it has. So, if you're asking for a comparison in that regard, I really can't say. I'd have to tell you after like 5 years of doing it.

I found the soundtrack to be more than slightly annoying in parts, but now I am getting used to it. Warts and all, I like the soundtrack much better than Centerpointe's. I find Perfect Meditation to provide a similar but more powerful feeling meditational experience.

If you've got the money to spare for the first level, I'd say go ahead and try it out.

I don't think any of these products, however, are worth the prices people are asking for them. They should be sold for at most $16 a CD.

Someone with good audio skills or with access to someone with good audio skills would make a killing from selling a comparable product for $25 per level.

It is now December 27 - and I wonder how you are doing with PM? I just ordered as I was impressed by the responses to my Q's. I am also an ex-H'sync user, and judging by the sound of the "strength" that you mentioned, I may well need to take it easy [with PM]as I did not like the overwhelm experienced with H'sync. Your comments would be most apprecaited. Thanks!
minniem

#16457 01/17/06 03:07 AM

Hi all, I was just reading this thread and had no idea that I'm not allowed to lend my cd's. I always thought you weren't allowed to sell and copy so I have never done that. What is the definition of lend. There are 8 people in my household here and we all use them. I am up to AL4 CD2 and I have spent so much money (though it is absolutely worth it, I am such a different person) but what a waste to have to throw them away after you have finished cause you never have to do that cd again.

I have actually been lending them out to all my friends and family. I have 8 brothers and sisters who are nearly all married and six children of my own. So I even keep a book on who has what cd. I thought I was doing the right thing and being very generous without breaking the law. I even told all of them to make sure they don't copy them or I won't lend them anymore.

That notification on the package (though I didn't realise you couldn't lend) has only been on the last 2 levels.

Smiles
Jenny

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved