Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I heard from a friend of mine that GLenn Harold was a better hypnotist or something better than Paul Mckenna. So, I ordered his Wealth and Abundance book/cd. I am waiting for it now.

I was wondering if anyone here tried his stuff. And how did it work for you?

Is Glenn Harold in the same leauge as Paul Mckenna? Is he as popular as Paul Mckenna? Is a huge name?

I understand Glenn Harold CDs are also whole brain? Meaning he gives voices to both sides of the ear at the same time like Paul Mckenna does with his trance and like the Paraliminals do.

Parag

I have a few of his tapes. His style is quite affirmative (Say to yourself "I feel great" three times...), and they are far from the most sophisticated tapes out there. Can't say I consider them very important in terms of my growth. They are very popular in the UK, but nothing special IMO.

I quite like the new McKenna stuff.

OP Offline

I guess I wasted my money Serafin. But I am thinking if it helps me to achieve my goal in attaining wealth and abundance in any way than it was worth it.

But I should have gotten the insight before I bought it. Basically I am looking for wealth and abundance.

Parag

Learning Strategies Admin

Parag,

Everyone has something to teach you. Don't say it was a waste of money. Listen to it with the intention of learning what he has to offer. Whate is just okay by one persons standard can be fantastic by another.

Look for the best in the course now that you've paid for it. We have all bought courses we felt we didn't get great return for our investment but even so take what they have to offer. You never really know.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex,

I will definately keep what you said in mind. I think you are right one might say this author did not live up to my expectations or did not make a world of difference for me and somebody else will say the opposite. I guess this is what makes the world go round and round.

For one it will sink through whereas a nother style will better for others.

Alex, what I am also thinking is that people do jump from on tape to another.

I am figuring there is no program that works faster than others.

It seems to me that to find out if personal development tape works or not a hypnosis tape you have to give it 45 to 12 weeks. The same time that gyms say you should give to exercise.

I guess when i get this tape I can see how I resonate with it and even if it resonates a little I will try it for like 12 weeks.

I am really starting to believe I can shape my life through developing mind power. I can sense little things happening for me. Last week my mother found an American Express Check with nothing written on it that I probably got from working at one of my previous companies and I was not sure it could be cashed so my mother went to a family friend that works for the bank and found it was cashable.

After going to a Prosperity Circle in my area, I got a job doing technical work that wanted A+ certified technicians and I have not worked in that field for close to 4 years. It was a 2 day assignmnet. When I was on that job I got a call from mortgage company that I was once turned down for a telemarketing position and now I work full time. Now telemarketing is not what I intend to do but the company has a few pluses like a 3 day weekend. So, I think I am starting to flow.

I dont think I believe any author or promoter that says Change your life in 7 days. I think you can change a little in 7 days but it might be a miniscule or a very minor change nothing that we might hope for. Ironic because I am reading a book by Paul Mckenna with the same title and I have been listening to his trance for over a week.

Parag

Change can happen in a day.

One of the reasons we move from one course to another is because we are continuously aiming to expand our skills. It's not that we didn't learn anything. Nothing that any one person can offer is the be all end all answer to everything. It's our quest for knowledge or a better way of doing things that keeps us going. The bug usually hits us when we found one thing that worked for us. Even if it only worked once (actually often because it worked but didn't always work) we look for ways to make it work more consistently.

It's this process of looking that slowly moves us out of our habits of doing things that don't serve us.

In other word we are looking for the magic formula that we can use in all area of our life for our personal benefit. We find something and it works but our habits keep it from working consistently. So we continue to look and slowly but surely we do change the habits. We do change as a result of every program we come across whether we think we were successful at implementing it or not.

Alex

OP Offline

Alex,

I truly believe we should keep an open mind. I heard with deep concentration that change can happen in a day.

Alex, with me in the past or now it is like I will keep looking at other stuff and get distracted from what I am currently trying to practice.

I think looking around for me at times gets me looking around more and not get any further. I realize you can maybe go faster other ways.

I will say you are definately correct in what you are saying.

I look forward to Glenn Harrolds course.

Parag

OP Offline

Serafin,

It seems like on Paul Mckenna's web site he has a few products. Not too many.

Parag

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved