Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have lately been reading a lot about books which have been written by channeling, and music which has been created by channeling from a higher spirit or being, and I was wondering what the perspective and experience of the other people in this forum was regarding this?

Is it similiar to psychics communicating with the spirits of people who have deceased?

quote:
I have lately been reading a lot about books which have been written by channeling, and music which has been created by channeling from a higher spirit or being, and I was wondering what the perspective and experience of the other people in this forum was regarding this?

I am a channeler, and have been channeling a group source called The Herald since September 1980. They have dictated books through me, similar in context and style to those which were dictated through Jane Roberts, by an entity called Seth back in the '60's through early '80's, (which will shortly be available through my web-site - you can follow the link in my bio here if you wish to pursue this further). As I am also a fairly good key-boardist, they have composed some music through me, which is available through my web-site by email request of the link (I like to know who's listening, as I offer this music at no charge). There is also more information in my Ezine "In Light", available by subscription through the web-site.

I also do private consultations by phone or in person, and corporate sessions in a number of formats. I have found this to be a very interesting, perhaps somewhat unique, way to help people. It is now part of my full-time work, the other part as being a hypnotherapist.

quote:
Is it similiar to psychics communicating with the spirits of people who have deceased?

Most of the group who speak through me have had at least one physical incarnation, so yes, they are in that sense "deceased".

There are different types of channeling. Some people channel from a trance state - some go very deep to unconsciousness - which is basically my past mode of operation, while others stay quite conscious - which is where I am at now that I've been using Holosync for about a year. To the degree that the channel can set aside their own ego/personality, then the ego/personality of the "spiritual essence" is brought forward - sometimes with very distinct voice and style characteristics.

Still others just get visual or feeling-type impressions, or "hear" words spoken, and they channel these in their own voice. I am also capable of doing this, more from the standpoint of telepathic communiation, though, which is a third way of "receiving" information to be channeled.

Trust this has been helpful.

Cheers!
Unis

Is LSC affiliated with "channeling" and like things?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved