Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I found this site that seems to be very informative about dimensions, consciousness, chakras, etc. Since my knowledge is limited about these and I want to learn more from the right sources, I would like to find out thoughts from others and also other recommended websites. http://www.multidimensions.com/sitemap.html

Thanks for replies.

Hello DS;

I cannot answer your larger question but maybe help you find the answer yourself. At the SFQ Retreat one of the other students mentioned a book "Power vs Force" by David Hawkins which uses kinesiology/Muscle Testing to discover answers. I'm in the middle of it right now but find it fascinating and a great tool for raising consciousness. It is a simple technic and you might try this to verify the info on the web page you posted.

Last year I posted a question on the ABL section about why Rainbows appear to be the opposite color sequence of the Chakra's. Someone e-mailed me a paper with a bunch of different research on it. One was on the colors of the Chakra's and the energy emitted from those areas of the body were also the same frequency of the color of the chakra's. So it all appeared to me authentic and here was western scientific documentation and plenty of eastern resources saying the same thing. Of course I still don't know why rainbows and Chakra's have a opposite color sequence, but what the heck it doesn't really matter at this point.

Jeff

OP Offline

Thanks Jeff for your thoughts and info. I'd be interested to learn what's in those research papers. If you have no restrictions and if it is possible for you, feel free to email me. As I learn more, research more, I am more & more fascinated. Different cultures have different way of looking at these - I think they only make each other stronger. I'll look into that book too.

OP Offline

One more question, Jeff - are you reading 2002 (human behavior) or 1997 (anatomy of consciousness) version?

Hello DS;

I will try and dig up a copy of the paper that was sent me. I don't get home for 3 more weeks but it may still be buried in the e-mail I have with me.

The book is the 2002 edition: Power vs Force , The hidden determinants of human behavior. It has been a great read so far.

To see moving up levels of consciousness raises ones energy level seemed awfully far fetched to me until he explains how it works then the light came on. I hope you fully enjoy it.

Jeff

OP Offline

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the paper and info about the book.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved