Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

It has been a real long time since I experienced deep meditation were you experience the bliss, peacefull and tranquil feeling. Like the greatest feeling you ever have. I heard holosync can help with that. I am also thinking of purchasing Glenn Harrolds guided Meditation tape.

My concentration right now seems at its worst. I cant seem to concentrate at work so I have a short attention span.

Is there something right now that can make meditation easier for those not gifted with concentration.

What paraliminal can help me with this if it exists?

Parag

I have recently rediscovered a technique that induces a state of deep relaxation which to me is the same as deep meditation. The technique is called autogenics. You can learn how to do this process free at this website http://www.higher-self-improvement-pursuits.com/autogenics.html

From a state of deep relaxation pretty much anything is possible. It will accelerate your progress in pretty much anything else you do such as centerpointe/binaurals, sedona, paraliminals, qigong etc.

It has definitely gotten me unstuck and I feel more at-onement with everything.

So give it an honest try and I guarantee you will like it.

OP Offline

Brandonwpg,

Thanks for the link. I will read more into it later. I skimmed it. He seems to really recommend Holosync and Sedona method for sure.

He does mention how each step takes 21 days.

I might take the same approach with my hypnosis tape and my tony robbins subliminal.

Parag

Well, for blissful experiences, I think the first thing that has to go is the idea that concentration is the key. It's not. In fact, making yourself concentrate is anathema to bliss.

Try a permissive approach, that's where the bliss is. The whole "everything I do is ok" mental judo that stuff like Transcendental Meditation does sends you pretty reliably into blissful feelings.

It's a positive double bind. It's a "if you do it wrong you are doing it right" kind of thing.

Just get yourself a nice mantra, let your awareness rest on it, and allow whatever happens to be part of the mediational process. Does your mind wander? Ok. Just accept that and bring your awareness gently back to the mantra. Include mind wandering as a desired part of the process. That way you can feel that you really can just let go and enjoy.

Group Meditation can be really cool. Most Group Meditation groups I know of are free. Where do you live? Chances are there's a meditation group near you. I live in Des Moines, Iowa and there's a Zen Center that I like to meditate at once a week.

Holosync is very powerful. If you feel ready for a very intense meditation experience, then Holosync will give you that. I've listened to Holosync before, but I have had a hard time dealing with the overwhelm that comes along with it.

I'm planning on spending a month in a Zen Buddhist Monestary. http://www.ryumonji.org/
Which may seem extreme, but I really want to experence the monastic enviornment and the structure that goes along with it.

I'm planning on using Holosync again after I spend a month in the monestary.

quote:
Originally posted by sjaykum1:
Like the greatest feeling you ever have.

What paraliminal can help me with this if it exists?

Parag

Self Esteem Supercharger gives me the greatest feeling I ever have. But, from what you're saying in the rest of your post, for my money I'd choose Holiday Cheer. You see, holidays suck because they're never as great as we remember them to be. Holiday Cheer corrects the problem by taking your memory of a really great holiday and overlaying the state you were in onto your current perceptions. It's not that holidays used to be cool, it's that you were in a better mood back then.

You can use Holiday Cheer to take any past event and overlay the mood you were in onto your present circumstances. By actively remembering what it was like to be in the blissful meditative state, you can have your own holiday, "Meditation Day," be as good today as it was back then.

If you're interested in achieving those feelings of compassion and loving-kindness, and want some refreshing alternatives to the usual market-leaders, look at the PerfectMeditation Program at
http://www.perfectmeditation.com/

quote:
Originally posted by shr33m:
If you're interested in achieving those feelings of compassion and loving-kindness, and want some refreshing alternatives to the usual market-leaders, look at the PerfectMeditation Program at
http://www.perfectmeditation.com/

Hello - in what way did you find this to be ?more beneficial than say H'sync, which I also tried and had a terrible time coping with the overwhelm. I just ordered as I was impressed with their website and responses to my Q's. Has anyone else used this pgrogram?
minniem

I too looked at the Perfect Meditation website, and what strikes me, is that there is not mention of the names or details of the people producing the CDs.

This seems to be a trend in this field, because I have come across other companies producing similiar material, where they mention that it is a a "group of researchers" who produce the CDs.

Why cannot companies state the names of the actual people who create these recordings? Learning Strategies describes the names and educational backgrounds of people such as Paul Scheele and Pete Bissonette on their web site, and on their products, and you can actually see and shake hands with them when you go to a seminar!

It gives the company and the products so much more credebility and makes it easier to trust the genuineness of the technlogy, than when you have a "mysterious" group of researchers producing them....

I picked up the "Transcendence" CD from Hemi-Synch on a whim when I saw it at a local occult store. It's interesting, but it freaks me out for some reason. It's pure binaural black noise, no attempts at aesthetics at all.

[This message has been edited by Kaiden (edited January 05, 2006).]

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved