Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#16694 12/28/05 04:42 AM
OP Offline

Well, a while back some folk and I were arguing about whether attitude affects reality and what not.

I made a deal that if someone magicked me up something around 3000 dollars (or 5000?) US by visualization or what not I would come online and gladly eat crow.

I do not know if this is related to it or not (coincidence?), but I just received a check as a gift. The amount is $3000.00 US.

So, for anyone involved in manifesting this, if in fact it was manifested and isn't just a fluke, thank you very much. I am sitting here with my plate of crow, my check, and a big smile on my face.

So to whoever is involved, other wishes and requests will be forthcoming. A new job in a great location with great co-workers and that is a joy, fullfilling, challenging, and fun will be a great thing to have next.

Of course, I have a ravening sort of skepticism that will require more and more interesting and grandiose events to continue to convince me, so we might as well start manifesting those sorts of things for each other.

In any case, thank you whoever and whatever was involved in this interesting incident.

#16695 12/28/05 05:10 AM

Did it have anything to do with a written request you made about a year ago and placing it in an envelope?

#16696 12/29/05 12:22 AM
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The person who manifested that for you is yourself. When you put the request in writing you set the wheels in motion.

I wondered what you would do if you did get the manifestation. Now I know

Enjoy your maifestation. The hows and whys some things manifest and others do not we don't know for certain. I know there are many things we have worried about that thankfully have not manifested. And for some, things they never thought of have appeared in their lives challenging them to find a new life and place to call home.

Alex

#16697 12/29/05 05:09 AM
OP Offline

Not sure it was just me, Alex (no man or woman is an island), but I do appreciate what you are saying. I do see my part in it, whatever it is. It's still a mysterious thing to me and the causes are not all clear in my head. Could be a manifestation as you say, could be coincidence. But whatever it is, it is neat and deserves more investigation.

New homes.... hope the victims of Katrina who used to live in New Orleans find good ones. I am in N.O. now with my family, we were lucky and are all doing fine.

Jeff, it didn't have anything to do with the written request thing. But I did take your advice about yelling at the powers at be and making them take notice. I think you gave that advice to someone else, but I thought, what the hell....

#16698 12/29/05 06:14 AM

Yes, you really are listened to and I believe you are respected for making your thoughts known.

#16699 12/30/05 04:58 PM

Could you be more specific about the "request in writing." Should it be made in the form of a prayer, such as "Please give me...." or more like a conscious intention such as "...by this time next year I intend to have/be/do..."?? Do you sign it, seal the envelope, not open it for a certain amount of time, stupid questions, I know but I'm curious because I've never heard of this and I, too am a bit skeptical.
I'll let you know if I have to eat crow as well!

#16700 12/31/05 04:58 AM

Hi Babayada.
I saw some of myself reflected in your post, when you said "the causes are not all clear in my head"

Sometimes my "need" to understand is huge...When it is simple curiosity, it is great, but I am slowly learning that often it is better to just surrender to what is, and enjoy a kind of knowing that is not in my head.

vitaman

#16701 12/31/05 06:28 AM

Chrisp;

It is a letter written to your higher self or maybe to some spiritual figure you believe in and respect, much like in SFQ you request Master's Energy.

You write down the subject, then where you are at now. Then you write down where you'd like to be.

It doesn't have to be perfect, but if you think of something else you'd like to add later on don't hesitate to rewrite your request. This is to clarify or add more color or ask for more stuff.

End the letter with something like "please make this happen or something better for my highest good and all concerned" sign it with love and gratittude.

Find a place where you will place these types of requests and always just use that spot.

Place it there and just forget about it. Go back and look at them every year or and see if your request has been fulfilled. If it has, pull it out and file it. I have a file tittled "manifested" I put them in. Make as many requests as you want. And I always give thanks when it is fulfilled.

The other, shouting to the powers that be, as Babayada called it. As was explained to me by a Kuma Hula regarding one of the Kahiko Chants; it is a call to the Gods, with hands on your hips and your head up proudly, you call them and they are expected to listen. You bravely and sincerely express your concern or compliant from anything on how the weather is behaving to how life is treating you. You loudly make your position known and that you want it changed for the better for yourself and everyone.

And when this is answered to your satisfaction you give thanks.

hope that helps.

Jeff

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved