Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

I have an experience to share with others.

After I had turned away from my trueself a long time ago, I turned to Subliminal Tapes.

Anyway shortly after that I began SELF-REFERENCING EVERYTHING. MY REALITY BECAME THE REALITY. MY SUBJECTIVE REALITY BECAME THE REALITY. AD NAUSEAM>>>>

What a better way of defending my delusions to the end of the earth than only referencing myself!!!

My pain with my shyness became too much for me to handle I turned from who I was and the pain propelled me into the reality offered by the subliminal tapes - a nice and sickening experience of self-referencing a world which seemed far better than the one I had before.

Needless to say the self-referencing overtook everything and I soon began with delusions, taking everything personally which led to paranoia, and being overly sensitive. SELF AD NAUSEAM!

The Boundless Renewal course has led me back to who I really am. When I am who I am I don't need the self-referencing because I am no longer looking for me. I am safe.

I mentioned under the Boundless Renewal post on the paraliminal forum that the course strengthened honesty with oneself. Well I have discovered that I'm getting sick of my truth, I want to know the greater truth. Reflecting on the Soul Flowers with only self-referencing as a tool is SICKENING!

Now I have really realised that:

THERE IS TRUTH FAR GREATER THAN MY TRUTH.

MY EGO NEEDS A LITTLE TAMING!

Well, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that life will offer you one ego taming experience after another.

If you're able to open up to it, it'll help rid you of your illusions, make you more humble, and make you easier on yourself and more compassionate to others.

You know, Kali is supposed to be the Goddess of destroying illusions. Her hellish appearance is only an illusion... but it's interesting. The feelings you get from having your ego blasted are about as ugly as her visage. But if you can deal with it, then she becomes a great mother.

Grant Offline OP
OP Offline

Babayada

Funny my illness is very painful. The self-referencing actually reverts onto itself, when I reference very insulting things to myself. But there is such a strong dynamic at work it is difficult to let go of it.

Another thing is, paraliminals don't give me the same symptoms as subliminals. Every time when I've gone back to subliminals telling myself that, the symptoms weren't from them( they're not totally because not everybody gets them), I get the self-referencing again. It's a matter of fact now that I get an increase of self-referencing with subliminals. I think it's all the "I" messages.

Anyway I'm glad that I can still use paraliminals as a resource, because they are very beneficial for me, and I've had excellent improvement in my health from them. But my problems are deeper than just self-referencing, because I had problems from my lack of being able to connect with others in my youth. Which drove me to the subliminals in the first place.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved