Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
OP Offline

Lots of weird things will begin to happen to you that you can't explain and that if you told anyone, they wouldn't believe it.

I don't know if it came with the Foundation Set, but there's a handout called "Assimilation" that will probably explain the whole deer thing. I don't know how deer think but he didn't think you were a predator, that's for sure. Humans have killed deer for so long that the cell memory of the deer species is programmed to run from humans. He didn't see you as a "human."

I was thinking about getting Wild Divine. Is it fun?

Since you're noticing an increase in energy and sleeping less why don't you try to have Lucid Dreams. I don't feel like going to bed, ever really, so what I've been doing is visualize myself flying around- like in an out of body experience so when I do go to sleep I'm automatically in a flying dream. Works every time.

Coldrayne

Have you tried any of the Silva techniques??

3D

OP Offline

Back in the early 90's I was in sales and read some silva books and got some of their tapes to help with that. I also got the nightingaleconant silva course when it came out. I think it was one of my first attempts at esp. I really can't comment on it because I honestly don't remember much about it other than once you get to alpha you're supposed to have all the experiences they talk about.

The Silva method has been so ripped off by everyone else that you can't read anything about esp or paranormal development without comming across breakthroughs that Jose Silva didn't find first. He was a pioneer in the field (when no one else was doing it) and definately raised everyone's consciousness to what was possible. I personally think he helped NLP become what it was and introduced "anchors" even though he didn't use the term. He was using brainwave technology years before it was "cool" and since then - just look around you at all the brainwave stuff out there.

Silva, NLP and peak performance stuff was written mostly for the American market and appeals to those who want to keep a foot in the "practical" world. I'm not bent that way so after learning all I could there at the time I turned to Hinduism, Taoism, Buddism and all the eastern arts and found that they were doing things that are just unbelieveable so I went in that direction. But that was a long time ago.

If I were to try Silva now it would probably be a review for me. Dick Sutphen teaches how to get to the theta level before doing psychic stuff and it only makes sense that he probably learned how to get to alpha via the Silva method and then just kept going.

If your curious just get the course from LS. You can't go wrong with their guarantee. It may be too basic for you OR it will show you some basics you didn't know. I would never steer someone away from learning esp no matter who was the teacher.

Coldrayne:

Yes, I think the Wild Divine is fun. It is also complex enough to hold your interest. It teaches you certain yoga type breaths which you have to master to make doors open, etc. in the game. Toward the end of the first game ("The Passage"), there is a Heart Temple which I am partial to because it focuses on healing yourself and others. I also have received and started the 2nd series in the game ("Wisdom Quest"). There is a cool sound magician in this game that claims to take you to another dimension via certain sounds. It makes me shudder when I do it, almost like the feeling I get sometimes when doing the HB meditation CDs.

I have been doing the HB meditations for a little over 2 weeks now. I can't believe I have been able to carve an extra hour out of each day for this activity, but I do think it is worth it, as I feel happier, and I can tell by the way people are responding to me that it is making a difference!

By the way did you know that Eric Pepin has been doing monthly radio podcasts at HBIDynamics.com? He did a healing seminar and the last 10 minutes of it is a healing session he sends out to all on the airwaves. I talked them into making it a separate podcast, and it is called GuidedHealing.mp3. Check it out!

Chris

OP Offline

Thanks for the Wild Divine info I'm going to buy it when I have my HB Star Reach program paid for, I still have a couple months to pay for.

I've listened to all of the Podcasts and you're right- the end of the healing one is amazing. One thing I really like about him is he doesn't put down Reiki or anything and actually encourages us to go ahead and learn it, which I'm also doing right now.

I've been doing the HB meditation for 4 months now. I started with doing it once a day and I started this thread when I was doing that. For the past 2 months I moved up to doing it twice a day and also doing the longer meditations- track 3 on all the meditation CD's. This is honestly the first meditation that I've ever learned that I WANT to do before I do it. I've never stuck with one meditation technique ever in my life. All of the other ones I've tried (and I've tried them all) eventually stopped working for me but this one really gets deeper and deeper every time you do it. It feels as if you pick up where you left off before. I've done energizing meditations before- where you move energy around your body and even heal with it- but they all always stopped working. It really ticked me off when I'd invest so much time and money in something and then it stops doing anything. This is the first thing that really delivers long term and you don't even have to spend more than the initial $80.

I had a choice to make months ago- either go with Holosync for $2400 (all the levels at a discount) or HB for $1900 (that's the foundation set and the Star Reach program which gives you every expansion pack they have over the course of one year) and I just got better results with HB. You don't really even need any of the expansion packs so I could have gotten away with blowing just $80 but I really like those things when they come every month. I honestly don't even do anything other than the foundation meditation twice a day. It really accomplishes everything I want. All the rest is really just for fun.

This month I listened to "Dissecting the Matrix" about 10 times and there's really nothing you have to do with it, there's only something to see with it. You see the reality that everyone makes around you and if you're awake to it, your energy doesn't go to "fund" it, you get to keep it for yourself and you aren't effected by the reality around you and you can kinda do what you want. It reminds me of the Matrix movie where if you're plugged into the power plant running the matrix, all of your energy and everyone elses energy is used to create this reality but if you aren't "part" of the matrix, you can plug in and all of your energy is yours to use to do what you want and since you have more energy you can break the rules of the Matrix because you aren't bound by the rules because you are awake in it instead of asleep TO it. You are literally connected to reality differently than everyone else is. When you are asleep in the matrix you actually dream it into being, and that takes a tremendous amount of your energy to do this. If you snap out of the delusion you are no longer making the world but playing in a world that is already being created by everyone around you.

I'm pretty sure that Hinduism and Buddhism taught this too but the way they explained it was to wake up through adopting certain disciplines that are just not practical in THIS day and age anymore. I think the discipline is mental, like an understanding, not a physical act that leads to the eventual experiencing, although I think we've all accidentally done both in our lives before, we just didn't know how to describe it. Eric just describes it better, I think.

I think that's the reason all other forms of meditation just don't work. If you just meditate, you meditate IN the Matrix. You've really got to get out of the Matrix altogether. Since there really is no plug plugging us in, it's our attention that's doing it, we need a way to plug a different world into US and that accomplishes two things at one time. First we're plugging the spirit world into our chakras and second, that act disconnects us from this Matrix (this agreed upon or collective consciousness) and we get to experience this new energy taking us there. And then from there we step back into the Matrix and go to work and do stuff with our family etc. but we're FREE. We're now awake in it. I think that traditional meditation that does work for a while dissconnects us from this matrix but then we experience "nothingness" which is great but then when we stop we just plug back into the only reality we know again, and nothing is really changed. We just had a nice break. That's fine if that's all you want and I would never put anyone down for doing it and would never put any method of meditation down, it certainly served it's purpose for me over the years. But, there is something else out there, definately.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Hi Coldrayne & everyone on this list,

Over the last month I have learned more by reading your posts than I have in over twenty years of self-study. I will be ever grateful for this forum and all you fantastic people who so unselfishly share you knowledge and wisdom so freely.
Gerry

I just wonna to say that for me one important moment was reading the book Power of Now and listen to Wayne Dyer Being in the Moment.

It's such a joy being in the now, that now I wonna be there all the time, but I am not enough skilled in that. But that, for me, would be the moment where everything has changed, and everything had higher meaning.

Something like a signpost from nowhere which has a message that voyage is meaningful and need to be enjoyed.

A moment when you acknowledge that you are on a long way but it is worthy every step you make, and also that you because of that must enjoy every step.

I hope that you would understand me, because of my bad English, I just needed to say something about this very profound moment for me.

Foundation set meditation is suddenly much more meaningful and full of joy.

Enjoy the now
Eugen

OP Offline

[Over the last month I have learned more by reading your posts than I have in over twenty years of self-study. I will be ever grateful for this forum and all you fantastic people who so unselfishly share you knowledge and wisdom so freely.]

I've also learned more from this forum than I have from any other, including some of the ones you have to pay for, and I've done a couple of them over the years and they're an absolute waste of time.

I think you really need to thank Learning Strategies most of all because without this forum, how would we even communicate? How many companies have a forum where you can discuss OTHER companies products so freely? The answer is, just this one. If you go to other companies forums they will edit you. Not only that but I've noticed that LS allows people to openly bash there own products. It happens all the time on the Photoreading forum. It just shows you how confident LS is in there own products. There isn't one other company out there like this one.

Hello!!!!
I'm new in HB World, so i'm trying the meditations since 2 weeks... and i'm experimenting a lot of colours shining in my head during the meditations... and a profound happiness.
I wonder... it's normal to get vertigo during full meditation??
Sorry to all by my English, i'm Argentinian.
Be Happy!!!!!

I have been doing the foundation meditation for about 2 months now twice a day.I love it and really look forword to doing it.I just finished a session.I have have had "colors" also faces,some very weird non-human looking but not scary.I just let these come and go and keep breathing in prana and releasing.I like this method and over all I feel like I am making gradual progress. I am in no rush.I just got the Power of surrender module and listend to the first 2 cds.I like how he presents it.Where are you at Coldrayne?

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved