Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#16985 03/06/06 05:58 AM

Is there a technique for doing this on your own. i.e. without an assistant?

#16986 03/07/06 06:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by 4space:
Is there a technique for doing this on your own. i.e. without an assistant?

27 Ways to Muscle Test and Muscle Testing Hints
Finger, hand, arm, and leg muscle methods. Also sticky, ideomotor, visual, kinesthetic, auditory methods and dowsing. http://www.behaviourchanges.com (click "Articles, #1014"")

How-to w/ good illustrations of O-ring test. Also of another method using your thigh and pointing finger of your test hand. http://www.perelandra-ltd.com/AB1473/webpage.cfm?WebPage_ID=67&DID=8

Also, check out deviceless dowsing at http://www.diviningmind.com/deviceless-dowsing.html .

The variations are limitless. I actually use a much simpler method, less tiring, and not requiring muscles pressing against each other but these should give you a start.

If you want to attain complete objectivity, make a list of your questions and put each question in an unmarked envelope. Shuffle the envelopes and muscle test each envelope, writing the test result outside the envelope. After you've gone through all the envelopes, open each one. Knowing the question ahead of time is what is called "front-loading" in remote viewing.

[This message has been edited by shr33m (edited March 07, 2006).]

#16987 03/07/06 12:32 PM

Hobo,

Nupe, sorry.

Try seeing if you can find out if it is a noun, verb, adjective, adverb, or preposition.

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

[This message has been edited by babayada (edited March 07, 2006).]

#16988 03/08/06 06:27 AM

Hi,
I bought a Hawkins course from Nightingale -Conant in UK -The highest Level of Enlightenment. At the end is a Q & A session where someone asked why people in their group kept getting different answers to the same question when doing muscle testing.
Dr Hawkins answer was revealing - he said 78% of the population cannot do muscle testing and another 10% also for various reasons cannot do it. Which to my reckoning leaves 12%! The persons doing it must have NO vested interest in the answer and must be impartial and unambigous with their questioning. Which probably rules out another 10% because there is hardly any point in doing it if you don't have a vested interest in the answer since most people do it to answer questions about their own lives.
Also he said that if one asked a question then repeated it , by initially asking you change reality so the second time you ask you will get something different. Which leaves you where?

The rest of the course is fine and is about Consciousness and not about muscle testing. I agree Dr Hawkins is not good at teaching, but he has some things to say which are valid, valuable and interesting, also he has a funny sense of humour which is appealing.

Make of it what you will?

Love & light
Faune

[This message has been edited by Faune (edited March 08, 2006).]

#16989 03/08/06 01:40 PM

Hi Faune,

Very close to my experiences on the course, though I did not do the math

His sense of humour is typical to people who have a high level of consciousness, as far as I know. I think it is one of the best things on the course. He is fun to listen wiht that toch of stanup comedy.

#16990 04/06/06 08:09 AM

To really understand this work you need to follow the links posted earlier on muscle testing. You also need to by the book “POWER VS. FORCE” by David R Hawkins M.D, Ph.D.
Gerry

[This message has been edited by gerryvanrooyen (edited April 06, 2006).]

#16991 04/07/06 05:25 AM

I don't have "Highest level of enlightenment" but I do have "truth vs falsehood" and he talks about this there also.

He stated in TvsF that only 15% of the population can even do this testing and one of the criteria for it is if you personally calibrate at above 200 on his scale of enlightenment. Another criteria is you have to be innocent. You also have to have the right to ask the question or have the answer. On the DVD he only shows how to do the technique using someone elses arm. Also, the person who's arm you're using can't know the question. You just hold it in your mind and ask the questions mentally.

shr33m, thank you for those links. I think that finding a method that is "secret" and can be done anywhere without anyone knowing you're doing it is alot more practical than the arm thingy. Using a necklace as a dowser is one way I've done it. I've also used twitches in my fingers and the finger loops.

#16992 04/11/06 03:44 PM

Here is a website where you can listen to some of his shows. i posted this before, but I thought some of you might be interested. Good stuff that you might want to hear to possibly answer your questions or help you decide to buy his course.
http://www.beyondtheordinary.net/drhawkins.shtml

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved