Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

You need quicktime.

If that doesn't work, email them and ask them how to get them to play.

When I first read the Navigator book I wasn't comming across information I've never seen before, but it was presented is such a language that I now had a handle on something logically that I've been feeling all my life. Hearing someone else say it and put it into words helped me solidified in my mind something that I could work on and work for where before I was just bouncing from teaching to teaching, teacher to teacher. It provided the focus that I desperately needed so I could concentrate on what was important to me instead of just blindly trying to read and understand everything that's out there at random.

JETAY,

I have windows media player v10 installed on my computer (windows XP) and it works for me. The podcasts are *.mp3 files.

Also you could right click on the the download podcast icon and select the save as option to save the file to your computer. Then you can use whatever you use to play *.mp3 files.

Coyote

Hello all,

I was surfing the internet searching for articles on Higher Balance and I came across this forum. It's nice to meet some other Star Reach participants

I'm working with the material for about 4 months now. I met another SR participant at my work. I must say that Eric's approach is the right one for me.
I loaned the book from my colleague and ordered it myself. I'm actually re-reading it right now. This colleague is now a good friend of mine. He is the only person that I know of that is working with the HBI material here in the Netherlands. I thought that HBI is working on a forum right now. This will be an interesting meeting ground ;-)

Anyway, I have done Reiki, Tarot and I was looking the next step, then I met my friend and it all started towards HBI. Personally the material has done a lot for me already. I’m currently working with ESP and assimilation. I must say that this album is really helping me expand my sensory. I could already feel energy with my hands, but now I feel everything around me.

My daily schedule:

Morning: Foundation meditation
Evening: Water of life, Foundation meditation/ Tone meditation, Surrender session, assimilation

I listen to the albums that I have randomly during each week.
My job requires me to drive around a lot, so that is a nice opportunity.
During the weekend I go out into town or nature and practice the other courses.

Well, I just wanted to share this with you guy’s. PM me if you have any questions or comment ;-) Again, nice to meet ya!

Greetz,

Ronald

P.s. I’m definitely coming to the Hawaii retreat, check the Hbidynamics website for more info!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved