Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#17079 03/07/06 06:27 AM
OP Offline

A couple of my posts over on SFQ got edited because I went "off topic" so I think certain things must be said, more out of respect and giving credit to where the credit is actually due.

As much as I go on and on about Higher Balance's courses on this forum it's worth mentioning that I wouldn't be where I am today without Learning Strategies Corporation.

Without the Photoreading course I wouldn't have been able to get through ALL that I had to get through in order to arrive at where I am today. I literally would be 5 years behind where I am today. I wouldn't even know about the Handbook of the Navigator because I wouldn't have bought it. I would still be "slow reading" all the other stuff that I had. And if it wasn't for Photoreading I wouldn't have the time to invest in Spring Forest QiGong which is what lead me to want to understand "Lifeforce" and all it can do. I may sound like a preacher for Higher Balance but that doesn't make it the BE ALL END ALL of anything. It's just one part of a vast topic I happen to be focusing on right now. In a year or 2 I will move on to a bigger, greater subject because that's what we do. We don't stay in one place all the time and just sit around.

Nothing I ever say about anything else is a put down to LS. I've tried most of their stuff and I combine it with everything else and if you're here then you've done the same thing. One hand washes the other. One learning course makes you smarter so you can go back and get better results with everything you've learned up until this time. One thing isn't better than another. Higher Balance isn't better than Silva or Sedona, they're probably very similar and chances are in time (if we can) we'll learn it all and use it all and "stack" one system on another.

If we just stick with one guru we'll get bored. After I used SFQ to heal myself of every ache and pain I had I GOT BORED and wanted to see what this Lifeforce could do so I went back to Photoreading everything I could on the subject of Lifeforce and what did I find? Something more and something more and something more. It never ends. Learning never ends.

I just hope everyone understands that this is LS's forum and I NEVER in any way want to come across as not being appreciative of what they've done for me and I never in any way want anyone to get the impression that I think a course sold by someone else is better than anything here. I just like "a larger view" of things and tend to rand and rave about new things I find and since this is LS's website, we are all familiar with their courses and their course descriptions (on this site) are better than most of what I can say about the courses so I do tend to talk about "other" things a bit more but that doesn't in any way reflect how IMPORTANT something is or isn't. It's just a post, man. We're just talking.

Now that I got that off my chest, I feel better

Learning Strategies Admin

Alex

Aloha Coldrayne;

I believe that you are coming from a good place in regards to the enthusiasm you put out there regarding Higher Balance. If you are enjoying this then take this ride as long as you can as nothing lasts forever.

You obviously have jumped into a higher frequency of sorts with the inspiration you have found in Higher Balance but I would suggest that not everyone is in that same pace you were when you found "it".

There is an old tale by the Tinglit Indians in Alaska about crabs being caught in a pot. If one crab finds a way out of the pot the others will grab onto it and pull it back in so they all stay together.

So it would appear when you deal with different groups of people.

In my experience you can learn about Astral projection, teleportation, ESP, levitation, mind reading, remote viewing
and the never ending list of possibilities
out there that all await you, but what about right here and now?

Right here, right now you can choose to Love, Forgive and be Kind. You can decide to enjoy Happiness, Success and Peace based on the blessings you already hold.

You can always find that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence
but that is not going to benefit you here and now.

Life is one long labyrinth and soon as you find one answer, many more questions will pop up to muddy the water. To find the answers is good work, it is fighting the good fight.

But probably the greatest achievement is going down the path enjoying every moment of it as you go.

This old value of doing good work so that someday you will get to heaven I think is a bogus ideal.

stick your sword in the earth and say "Heaven starts right here and right now" The heck with waiting for it.

Jeff

OP Offline

[You obviously have jumped into a higher frequency of sorts with the inspiration you have found in Higher Balance but I would suggest that not everyone is in that same pace you were when you found "it".]

Yes, I was finally willing to take a long hard look at science for the answers instead of dogmatic spiritual beliefs. HB is bent toward quantum physics as a medium to communicate.

[In my experience you can learn about Astral projection, teleportation, ESP, levitation, mind reading, remote viewing
and the never ending list of possibilities
out there that all await you, but what about right here and now?]

I am not leaving the present moment at any time. Those different radio like frequencies that you tap into exist right here, right now. You just tune to them. If you watch TV in your house, you do not leave your house but you tap into images and sounds via the medium and the connection. Now, if you get all worked up over what you see on the news (as an example) then yes, you've left the present moment and are now in thought about what you're seeing.

[Right here, right now you can choose to Love, Forgive and be Kind. You can decide to enjoy Happiness, Success and Peace based on the blessings you already hold.]

What is a blessing? It's a living force. Paramahansa Yogananda talked just like this. START with what you mentioned here. Using any ability doesn't impare or detract from those things you mentioned.

[This old value of doing good work so that someday you will get to heaven I think is a bogus ideal.]

Whoever wrote "the kingdom of heaven is within" actually went there, within. Touching another dimension does feel like you've gone to heaven. And it is here, now.

Aloha Coldrayne;

Although it seems on the surface that we agree I didn't jump in here to discuss abilities and doing things but more your response to things, like everyone should share your viewpoint and I don't.

The frustration you seem to put out there because you couldn't put HB on the SFQ forum. Being edited is not the same as being Censored.

BH is the right forum to express your views, the LSC Police will not be coming to take you away.

We all have to play by the rules because that's how we get along. Showing some common respect to the people that run this operation will only benefit you. ( No, I don't get paid for this). They are people too.

To tell you what I think is that you are bumping up against an internal barriier
that you are not facing and instead pointing fingers at everyone else making more problems for yourself.

A clue to this might be when you found SFQ Boring and weren't will to persist and go deeper into the emptiness and clear out this blockage.

You can sit there and "make yourself right, by blaming others" or your can deal with your own internal Kingdom of Heaven. You choose.

Hint: Go fight the real fight that you can win.

Love

Jeff

People who are interested beyond the specific forums will be looking at the Beyond Human forum so rest assured your message is heard.

Your interest in Higher Balance doesn't belong on the other forums. People looking there are specifically looking for tips and advise that relates to their level of growth. Even when the individual ask a question that says they are interested in more we must be aware that there are people who are not yet at that point reading the forum.

When the student is ready they will find the teacher. They will then look at the Beyond Human forum because it is for everything that forum members have found that help them in their growth.

The rest of the forums we aim to keep on topic to allow the student to grow at their rate.

There are many roads to Rome (roam) we all get to where we are headed.

Alex

coldrayne:
Your thoughts, knowledge and input have been valuable and helpful and are held in high regard by many of us.
You are very gifted in the way you are able to break down foreign and confusing ideas and make them understandable. You make things make sense to those of us who do not have the background (or patience) that you do and I have never once sensed an attitude of superiority or negativity or irritation in doing so. So, for whatever its worth, thank you. And keep up the good work.

OP Offline

[The frustration you seem to put out there because you couldn't put HB on the SFQ forum. Being edited is not the same as being Censored.]

WHOA! I'm not frustrated. The posts over on SFQ actually dealt with "dark entities" that someone was having difficulty with. When they edited me over there Brian pointed them here to the Navigator Post and what I didn't want people to think was that I thought that Higher Balance was the solution to everything.

[To tell you what I think is that you are bumping up against an internal barriier
that you are not facing and instead pointing fingers at everyone else making more problems for yourself.]

I think you missed what I was intending to say in the first place. I haven't pointed fingers and I'm not aware of what problem you're refering to. The edits over there just seemed to say that the Navigator post was what I was talking about. I wanted to "set the record straight" that I didn't want HB to look like my answer for everything, and that was what the edits seemed to say. I wish he would have just deleted them but oh well.

[A clue to this might be when you found SFQ Boring and weren't willing to persist and go deeper into the emptiness and clear out this blockage.]

This is exactly my point with SFQ. And it's why I continued my study of QiGong in general after I completed the course. I didn't find it boring. I found it to be very effective. Once I healed myself of all aches and pains I wondered what else "Lifeforce" could be used for. If "healing" is your only concern, then you'll look at every problem as a sort of "blockage." I just got interested in the part where we put energy back into the body. Remember the part in Level II where you put energy back into the body with the hands? I wanted to know if I was using my own store of energy or using the energy around me to do this. In studying EVERY style of QiGong I could find I found that there were several different belief systems. Some say you used your own energy, some say you used the person's energy, some say you used your guru's energy, some say you used the surrounding energy and some say you used energy from the spirit world and some say you used a combination depending on what you're intentions were. If I'm using MY energy, that's a finite supply that I must replenish. If I'm tapping the ambient energy in the room or tapping the "spirit world" then that's a limitless supply. With me, since I didn't have much to heal in myself I wanted to know if this Lifeforce could be used for something else. So that's what I'm doing now.

[I didn't jump in here to discuss abilities and doing things but more your response to things, like everyone should share your viewpoint and I don't.]

So far I haven't discussed a viewpoint that COULD be disagreed with. Even when I said that Holosync didn't "work" for me I said why it didn't and I also explained why it does work for those it worked for. The first post in this thread should have explained that although I ranted and raved about HB here, I contained all that jazz in one thread. I wasn't over on SFQ trying to preach about HB, I wanted to talk about going furthur with QiGong. Since QiGong literally means "energy work" I was responding to posts with that in mind, not following the outlines of the SFQ course, which is what they want and why my posts were edited. I wasn't pointed a finger at anyone about anything. Those posts got edited and made it seem like I wanted people to come over here and read the Navigator post, which made me seem like a preacher boy for HB, which wasn't my intention so I felt the need to "set the record straight."

Chrisp,

[You are very gifted in the way you are able to break down foreign and confusing ideas and make them understandable. You make things make sense to those of us who do not have the background (or patience) that you do and I have never once sensed an attitude of superiority or negativity or irritation in doing so.]

Thank you! That's all I really wanted to do anyway. I was amazed at the emails I've gotten over the past couple of weeks telling me that they didn't understand the Foundation Meditation until I explained it. That blows my mind because there are 4 cd's that explain it before you even do it. All I really did here was repeat what I was told but in my own words. I'm not the originator of any of these ideas. They aren't mine.

The only reason I felt the need to bring HB to this forum was because of how much it increased the effectiveness of my Photoreading. I was struggling with Photoreading for over 2 years. I would get really good results one day, and none the next and I would get angry and frustrated with Photoreading and I would blame the system and it wasn't the systems problem at all. It was because one day I had high energy and another day I had low energy. The HB foundation meditation JUST gave me more energy. That's all. QiGong helped me work with what I had but I needed more "gas," so to speak.

The whole point of this thread was that I wanted people to know that one course amplified my results in another course. And then my results with yet another one amplified as well. But I'm not saying that one is "better" than another, but together THEY ARE ALL BETTER. Just beating your head over and over again with one approach is what I see alot of people doing in practically everything. Over on the Photoreading forum everyone is posting about the same problems and I think the problems have to do not with photoreading but with their bodies and the amount of energy they have.

I also noticed on the SFQ forum everyone is having problems also. I think they're trying to drive a car with an empty gas tank. But I don't want to start an arguement because my idea doesn't fit in with "detecting and eliminating energy blockages." That's great but after 10 or so SFQ treatments I think we can rule out energy blockages- they're GONE. If the problem is still there, I have an idea. But I can't say it over there. So I won't. I'll say it here. If they find it, they find it.

[You can sit there and "make yourself right, by blaming others" or your can deal with your own internal Kingdom of Heaven. You choose.]

I've said it before and I'll say it again. All experience is real. We can't know about something that isn't real. If it's not real, then we can't know about it. If we can know about it, it's real, in one dimension or another. Everything we have right here and right now once existed only in the realm (dimension) of ideas, but it did exist as a reality even if it was only there at the moment. It is AN ILLUSION to say that someone isn't at a level of understanding to understand something. When guru's and teachers want to shield their students from something outside of their own teachings, what are they doing? If I had listened to anyone regarding anything, I would have learned nothing. If an idea exists and I learn it, I can reach another one and if that brings me to the boundary of the current information- the only way to go is through the boundary. The boundary is the illusion. There is no emptiness beyond the known. Even empty space is filled with energy and information that no one even knows about and each one of us can be the first to know it, if we'll reach.

I had a long time spiritual guru tell me, urge me, not to study a questionable philosophy. But I didn't listen and I'm glad I didn't because it was exactly what I needed at the time. Now I know things that he doesn' t know and now when I go back and learn from him, everything hits me more intensly and it's all more real and alive, more so for me than his other students. Man, don't listen to ANYBODY about boundaries. There aren't any. Learn it all, do it all. Reality is what you know. Increase what you know and you increase your reality.

Jeff, you said, "the heck with waiting for it."

I agree.

Coldrayne,

Thanks so much for your posts on this thread. You expressed quite eloquently some of my own thoughts. Occasionally, on SFQ I mention one practice or another that experience has taught me works very well with SFQ, even enhances it--and because it's not specifically taught in SFQ, it's poohpoohed and I suspect frowned upon. As a result, I try not to post over there any longer. That's just one example.

I love the LS products, and use a lot of them. They've helped me along the path immensely--but they are not the only products I use, and I know from the occasional ads I receive from them that the folks from LS use other things too--selectively, as most of us would.

Jeanne

Coldrayne

Thanks for venting and please keep us appraised of all the recipes you try for cooking potatoes.

Love

Jeff

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved