Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I would like to give my contribution to the forum having learnt so much from the others about so many different things!

I purchased the EFT course a year ago but did not fully practice the method, and left it aside halfway, and got involved with other things. Due to a variety of circumstances, I was reminded of it, and went back and located the DVD recently and watched the complete presentation. I also started practising the routine, and now find that it is extremely effective and powerful in erasing and nullifying negative feelings and emotions.

The basic premise of the technique is that "every negaive emotion that comes up in a person is due to a disruption in the body's energy field". The technique basically restores the body's natural energy field by releasing the blockages which are storing these negative emotions in the human energy field by tapping on meridian or accupuncture points at various points on the body. It is amazing how effective the technique is in eliminating long standing negative emotions.

From what I understand about the the Feeling Exercise in the Abundance of Life course, one of the purposes is to reduce, eliminate or drop negative emotions by learning how to reduce attachment to them. Since some emotions can be very strong, it can be difficult to successfully practice the feeling exercise, unless one has reached a certain level of experience and proficiency with it. Based on my recent experience with EFT, my suggestion is that one could first reduce the intensity of a negative feeling with EFT, and then practice the feeling exercise. Who knows, maybe at the end of the EFT technique, the negative feeling will no longer remain!

At any rate, the combination of the two techniques will I think, be a force no negative feeling can withstand! Just imagine all the energy and potential that will be released when all those deep rooted emotions are set free!

I am curious to see if this is something which LSC would find useful to integrate into their program.

[This message has been edited by InquiringMind (edited April 06, 2006).]

[The basic premise of the technique is that "every negaive emotion that comes up in a person is due to a disruption in the body's energy field". The technique basically restores the body's natural energy field by releasing the blockages which are storing these negative emotions in the human energy field by tapping on meridian or accupuncture points at various points on the body.]

Reiki and QiGong would agree with this also. Shamanic healing practices work exclusively with the energy field, you don't even need to touch the body. Our energy fields actually extend 30 feet out from our bodies so when we stand near someone our energy is intermingling with theirs and we're absorbing all of their energies and don't even know it. When they say "we're all connected" they mean it literally, it's not just a figure of speech.

How much does this course cost? I know some people who don't like my voodoo solutions and maybe they'll listen to the EFT guy.

What's funny about negative emotions (well, not funny, I guess) is they are actually packets of energy that people draw upon when certain situations arise. If you clear someone with Reiki or QiGong they could actually feel drained afterward and they don't like it. They'll actually feel as if the healing didn't work or hurt them in some way. It's because they don't know how to draw on the positive energy, they've always used the counter force their whole lives, these negative emotions. My wife is a perfect example of someone who has always used stress and aggrivation as her main source of energy. She doesn't respond at all to QiGong, her resistance is so strong. I've resorted to healing her when she's sleeping

OP Offline

Coldrayne,

The website is www.emofree.com You can actually learn the process for free from the site, or if you want detailed training, there is a full set of DVDs and CDs for about sixty dollars.

Best wishes.

That's not bad at all. Thanks.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I should point out that the feeling exercise is not for changing or removing the feeling. It's for becoming aware of the power that is in feeling the feeling. To be used for both those feelings and emotions we term positive and negative. Try the feeling exercise when you're feeling high.

As for Using EFT we've been using it since the PhotoReading retreat. Id you get the Results Supercharger DVDs you'll find we are using EFT for positive results with PhotoReading.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved