Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I understand that every individual person has its own code. So how do I know what image that is presented to me in my answer space stands for what kind of answer ? Somehow I need to translate it back into words again I assume.

You will, over time, establish your own "personal dictionary" of symbols, feelings, images, etc. that will help you translate between the para-conscious perceptions and functions of your own mind and the conscious awareness that you use in the day-to-day world.

How do you do this? You might want to take a notebook, write down the images that occur, and meditate upon the images - image stream on the images themselves and see what kind of associations you build. Tease them out a bit. Write 'em down.

The associations will be highly personal, though some will map to generic symbols - archetypes, etc. Play with them.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I found it easy just to write down the image steam and free associate what that image means to me. Strawberries to me, hard work. Blue - a little sad. Then the choice of words I use in a image stream speak for themselves. Rigid for something that is straight and upright... bluntly tells me that something is too inflexible. It built with each image stream I debrief on paper.

Alex

I suggest listening to Disk 4 over and over and over, there's gems of information there regarding your question.
One particular quote I like from disk 4 is where Paul says:
"the good news is that interpreting your genius code is quite easy" (or he says something like that)

The thing is, don't panic and think that interpreting and developing a code is some mammoth difficult task.
Approach it like:

"this is going to be a lot easier than I first thought, great!, I can't wait to reap the benefits"

Good luck!

OP Offline

Wow, lot of replies !! Thanks, this will be helpfull.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved