Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#18084 07/28/00 01:29 PM
OP Offline

I found this at the Subliminal Dynamics Site:

"Three months after Paul Scheele attended the Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management
Course in October 1985, he started a company called PhotoReading, apparently based in part on what he learned in the Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management Course, even though he was
never involved with the research and development of Subliminal Dynamics Brain Management or Subliminal Photography / Mental Photography."

"This is a different league to the PhotoReading course. It is a different type of education and is MOST impressive. I am still going a bit through a "disbelief" barrier because of my experience with PhotoReading, but overall I am fully on track. You give the whole thing to make the mind work properly! I am very impressed indeed!"

"Fun course. I'm glad to be part of this dynamic and unfolding process. This is truly the course to be involved in during the
information age." (Oct. 1, 1985) - Paul Scheele

What's going on here? PR and Subliminal Dynamics seem strikingly similar, and if S.D. preceeded PR, then...?

#18085 07/31/00 04:17 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Subliminal Dynamics is one of the many reading courses that Paul Scheele attended while developing PhotoReading. His experience is referenced in the first chapter of the PhotoReading book. Look for the reference to the speed reading school in Phoenix.

Any other questions?

#18086 08/18/00 09:08 PM
alf Offline

Yeah, I have a question. Who developed and discovered the "mental photography" concept? It sure doesn't sound like Paule Scheele. Wouldn't you want to learn this stuff from the original developers, that have taught it the longest?

#18087 08/18/00 11:10 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

We don't know where it originally came from. It was described in a book from early 1920s, and that book referenced a book from the 1800s, which we have not seen.

A seminar student showed us a Navy manual from 1955, or there abouts, that alluded to the process.

Richard Welch, of Subliminal Dynamics, told of a book from the late 50s or early 60s that described it. (But he also said he invented it, but it is clear that he did not invent it. It is clear that he developed it.)

Paul didn't invent "mentally photographing" pages either. But he did develop the process, which is different from Welch's process.

Paul and our other associates (such as Patricia Danielson and Mike Bennett) developed and enhanced our activation techniques through the years. These activation techniques are invaluable for beginning PhotoReaders to develop conscious comprehension.

Learn it from where you think you will get the best instruction and the best support.

lately i have been meditating on this topic

i am sure that written language was invented as a technology to speed communication

you cant speak 1,000,000 wpm, but you can photoread that fast

i am sure written language was intended to be read in two ways:

logically

and or in photoreading style

think of ancient scribes, scholars,

writing is really just little drawings which make up vibrations at the root level and create a response

think of sacred geometry

math symbols for processes

extrasolar #74135 10/28/09 06:29 PM

Wow, old thread! But still very apt.

I happen to have accumulated an old library where referrences to 'mental photography' and like ideas are to be found here and there. Especially prevalent in old metaphysics/occult books as some are inclined to call them and often so too the authors. 'Occult' meaning secret or hidden knowledge, NOT anti-Christian or anti-anything else per se.

Just knowledge not generally accepted by acadamia, however acadamic standards, practices and prejudices have splitered ten thousand ways since the late 1890's when major universities and colleges still sported 'chairs of metaphysics' now more closely labeled as either quantum physics or New Age babble depending on ones point of reference and discipline.

However, Matt you mentioning 'sacred geometry' grabbed my attention, there is the actual 'secret key'.

Kind Regards,

And yes one can and does read the same as they look at pictures, however most persons, simply are not acquainted with 'how to utilize it well'.

A keen artist sees and draws same and even better, by looking at a picture or landscape maybe even once; as well many a great composer of either music or words do so from only hearing the song once, or the tale shared at campfire but once.

It is really a common and natural skill, mostly just lying there kept down by ignorance or dis-belief.

Yukala

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved