Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I'd like to share an experience regarding PR in the very beginning when I was going thru the courseware.

Part of the course has you read the Photoreading book ... I did so, not thinking that anything had entered the sub conscious. I was skeptical and not sure if anything had happened, until, when I was rapid reading for additional comprehension that I noticed I was rapid reading a page with seconds. All the material seemed familiar!

Learning and especially comprehension as Paul states it comes in layers ... this mean's for all yee technical people out there ... that several runs may be required to build comprehension. But remember this pales in comparison to the time you would have had to spend building comprehension doing it the old fashion way, only to quickly loose it within a matter of days!

Many people struggling to learn the system should know that learning comes in phases from uncertainty to mastery. This is the point I believe Paul tries to get across when he talks about conscious incompetance to conscious competance or something like that.
It's like when you start a new job ... you struggle at first but within a few weeks you eventually adjust and become so proficient at the job you have pleny of time to grab coffee!

I have not reached the mastery level yet ... but I know in time it will happen! It will happen to all that try, practice and believe!

Remember ... you all can do it!!! You really can!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

I have found that as well. After I have Photoread and let it incubate for 24 hours then I can motor through the whole book quickly. The material definitely takes on a familiarity.

I figure the more references that you have in your subconscious the better it is.

By the way I am a holosyncer myself as well as a Canadian.

What the heck is holosyncer?

Does holosyncer work?

OP Offline

Ryan / Nate,

Holosync is a audio technology used to induce deep mediation making many profound changes in a person. (Too numerous to mention!)

Does it work? You bet ya! I've joined the lifetime membership because it is that powerful and effective.

You can go to http://www.centerpointe.com/ to obtain additional information ... but all I can say it is the BEST investment in personal growth I've ever made ... PR as well!!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

What kind of changes have you noticed? I am thinking about joining, but their are so many programs like that one: how do you know which one to get?

OP Offline

Nate,

I was fortunate that I happened to 'stumble' upon Holosync and I ordered the Awakening Prologue ... it's an introduction level that you pay for but have one year to return it if you don't like it ... you can't get any better deal than that. Their guarantee is a sign of confidence that the company hold in their product .. and rightfully so!

My BIGGEST decision was to purchase the 'inner circle' membership valued at over a $1000. But I have been so impressed with the AP level that I know the other levels will be ever better, why? Because the other levels contain several powerful technologies to make it pack a one two punch! Bud lowery's subliminal tech, holosync, virtual audio and the best ... your own personal affirmations to become the person you envision yourself being!!!!

Nate, I know it's a big investment, but in all honesty ... it's a Fantastic product!!! I really mean that.

You have nothing to loose but everything to gain!!!

To answer your question as to what changes I have noticed ... I am more calm, at peace with myself, less stressed (real big one for me), have a more positive attitude, more expressive, sleep much better, vivid dreams (no not that kind!), but in all just very happy about life!!!!

The program is really about you and what you wish to become ... sometimes the changes are noticable, sometimes they are not. Does it work ... yeah, it does! Is it worth the money ... how do you measure quantum leaps for the better in you life with a dollar value?

Nate, I can promise you one thing ... it will be the best darn investment you have EVER mad e in yourself!!! That's a fact, and they backup their claim with a one year money back guarantee!!!

On a last note ... they have a fantastic organization similar to LearningStrategies ... another bonus!!!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved