Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
draco Offline OP
OP Offline

when i see the blimp bage all the words come together in a big mess. and sometimes the text is huge and takes up all my site it is strange. am i doing that right. i mean when i say bunched togeather i mean like this

imeanlikethis and then you see the next page and it sticks togeather with the one on the left. is that what is is supposed to do???
i have astigmatism is that gana hurt it any???

draco Offline OP
OP Offline

i ment (blip) page. sorry

If you can tell that much about the text, I wonder if you're looking "at" the text. Can you make out words? When I see the blip page, I've noticed two different situations. Sometimes, the text is out of focus (almost blurry). Other times, it seems sharp and 3D (like it is coming off the page at me).

Yes you are doing it right. Don't even worry about the text just flip through the pages and let your subconscious mind record the book. If you see the blip page then you are doing it right. It seems weird because you are using a different part of your brain to read with.

I have the same trouble: having the text from both pages overlap when I focus through the book. I can adjust the size of the "blip page" - or vary the amount my eyes diverge, but this takes a bit of concentration. If I just relax and look "a thousand yards" through the book, that is when my eyes are diverged the most and the text overlaps. My question is: IF the text overlaps while photoreading, can my mind still process the information so that I may recall the material later? Can my mind record the book if the text overlaps?
I know what you mean when the text seems 3d and sharp, coming off the page, that is when I have adjusted the phocal length of my divergent gaze. I do it all the time in martial arts practice. I want to learn how to read books the same way I "read" people in multiple attack practice.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The blip page is usually 1 to 2 inches wide if you're getting both pages doubled up you have gone beyond photofocus, pushing it a bit much, just relax.

If you can do it all the time in martial arts you can quickly get a hold of it for PhotoReading. Just keep using it. Take your PhotoReading all the way through to activation and you will know for yourself that what is in front of the eyes the mind can see. You only want to be sure that while you are PhotoReading your intention to gain from PhotoReading is there.

Alex

Thanks, I thought letting the text overlap was too much. Now I'll work on activation.
Thanks.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved