Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
draco Offline OP
OP Offline

i am new as you can see i have posted a lot of questions on the board. but i was woundering if PR a book for school. like english class what is the probablity that i would know all the answers the next day.

im geting the idea that if i PR read something that is should be a technical thing that may help me a little bit when the time comes. like PR a computer manual and one day i would understand a question that i might have.

can i photo read a novel and understand it. i like to read books and just read to read but i mean if PR is just for technical thangs not fun like reading a dean kontz book and knowing what happend i would just rather read.

tell me how many of you PR novels and what kind of activation you do and what you get from the novel.

im still new so i was just wondering

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

As a beginning PhotoReader, plan on spending time to activate the material you PhotoRead. Spend about 1/3 the time you would have spent reading the material. This will give you the conscious understanding you need so that you can ace the tests.

But then pick up other books related to that book and PhotoRead them. This will help build a strong foundation of knowledge that will support your primary book. It will also help give you a more indepth understanding of the material.

You may not see the value in that as a student, but when you get out in real life and have to apply what you know, that indepth understanding will help you perform miracles in your life.

draco I photoread novels and then I just read them normally afterwards. The thing is that when I go to read the novel normally I actually am able to read it much quicker (rapid read or skitter). Its still just as enjoyable to read fiction this way it just seems fuller and faster.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved