Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have done the self sudy course and followed the course by Inga Teekens in the netherlands last April.
And now I would like to become a licend teacher myself . How should u proceed?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Here are the steps to become a PhotoReading instructor.

• Successfully complete an approved PhotoReading seminar.

• Interview by email, telephone, or in person with a master instructor, such as Lynette Ayres. To be considered you will need 1) significant experience as a teacher of adults, and 2) training in NLP, hypnotherapy, or counseling.

Additionally, you must be under contract to teach PhotoReading for an organization or you must demonstrate an ability to run a business and market PhotoReading. We have trained many instructors in the past who were passionate about PhotoReading, but had no way to enroll people into their classes. "If you build it, they will come" does not work with PhotoReading.

• If after the initial interview both parties agree that you should move forward, you enroll in a PhotoReading instructor training course. We just had a course for a group teaching PhotoReading in the Benelux countries. The next training course is in February 2000 (might be January--I don't have a schedule here at home).

• The instructor training is held in Minneapolis. The length and tuition depends on the number of people enrolled as well as other issues.

• Once complete you must apply what you learn to the PhotoReading whole mind system. In the course you learn how learn how to teach how to learn PhotoReading. You apply it to a 10-minute section of the PhotoReading seminar. During the weeks after the course you apply what you learn to the rest of the system/seminar.

• You then hold a "practice" class with 6-8 friends or associates who have patience. This allows you to get your feet wet and fumble through the class.

• You organize a regular seminar with 10-30 students. You hire and bring in a master instructor. You will receive two additional days of training before the seminar and one after the seminar. The master instructor watches the seminar from the back of the room and coaches as needed.

• At that point you will either be certified or you will know what additional steps are necessary.

Depending on several factors, your costs will be $10-20,000 and may, or may not, include credit to purchase Student Course Materials.

If you are interested in taking it to the next step, email Lynette Ayres at Info@LearningStrategies.com. Depending on her travel schedule she will be back to you within 10 days--you will need patience here.

OP Offline

Thank very much for your reply.
Now I know how to proceed.

Paul Kroone

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved