Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

You may probably remember me being complaining to you all few weeks ago that I cannot understand or see the flip. Well, last few days, when I attempt reading a book (I think it was the Word Finder). During PR this book, I suddenly saw flip for the first time!! I finally understand what everyone are saying. So, after that, I photoread more and more books!! Exciting, is it.

Ok ... the question... when I prepare and preview the book, then I photoread the book, sometimes I cannot help myself thinking about something else through PR at the same time. Should I do that? Or should I think nothing else except looking at book?

I wonder what you are thinking during PR? Anything occur during PR?

Thanks

John.

The mind continually works when awake or asleep.

When I find my mind wondering during PR ... I imagine putting tangerine back and behind my head. Or, I try chanting Re-lax, Relax .. to get back on track.

It's also important to commit to a time limit of how long you are willing to devote to PR'ing for that session. If you can only do 15 minutes then say that you will give 100% concentration for that period of time.

You may wish to take some additional time in getting into state ... you can tell when you have entered the state when your mind and body are calm.

Remember, it's ok to be human and have thoughts come and go ... that's the trick, when they do come, gently let them go and concentrate on the task at hand ... PR'ing.

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

Relaxation is the key. My mind isn't very busy if I have done the 3 to 1 method and gotten into state.

Sometimes I do visualize my purpose for reading but that just occurs naturally.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved