Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
niko Offline OP
OP Offline

how to find my genius?how to understand what i am bored for and what is the aim of my life?is this something i am most emotionally involved-but i am involved in so many different even opposite things?may my genius be something i do not like or even hate?how then to find harmony within me?or may it be something i have never supposed of?how to be sure>please help me-i am so confused.i feel like a boat without a rule in a stormy ocean.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Try doing the Genius Code course.

Alex

Think about what interests you the most, for me it is music. For example, I am learning the piano right now, what do I need to do? I need to listen to piano music, look at books, make up my own music, learn other peoples music, work on my technicality and just enjoy the subject! My point is you have to absorb yourself in a subject to really know if you enjoy it. Your mind is incredible and I think the establishment wants to hinder us by saying we only use a certain percentage of our brain. Well I say that is crap! You got to trust yourself and have confidence!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved