Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1601 07/30/05 03:09 AM
keugen Offline OP
OP Offline

I've practicing HTT for 10 days, and I must say it's amazing!!!

Some answers, like one for better method, when I see a motorcycle and jump.

I've been asking myself, what that means, and than I take a question. What a surprise, imediate recognition.

But, I have some question.

I noticed, that with 3 image streaming series, I offen get similar scenes. And maybe this is OK, but I'm not sure because of conscious that interfere.

So, what approach you suggest to not getting very similar images, to avoid conscious.

And what with the green questions, one session or 3? I try both and both work well.

Also I get good answer for reaching alpha quickly, something like get deep breath and dive in the pool on the something like ...you know(sorry for my English, it's gettin better, but NOPS!!! ) And it work

Yes, another question.

I get similar symbols like sun, but meaning is not every time the same.

Sometimes I recognize myself like sun when it's about helping someone, but sometime it's like a just plain sun.

But I must say that I quickly understand the meaning because I know myself, and I think it is just about allowing yourself to admit things like they are, without directing it what we wont things to be.

I hope I will learn the English well, because I plan learning some more languages, and I will start with LS courses.

I love learning strategies, life suddenly have more meaning.

It's exciting to learn new stuff and know that this will make you a better man and closer to the meaning of life (monty python),
and we all seams to looking for that.

And now I have meaning, not only to drink on weakends and so.

I think that is interesting how man change himself when he know more about possibilities inside, only one bad habbit left: smoking.

And I try everything: Silva, Mike Brescia's Your Day To Win and Think Right Now,Tony Buzan's affirmations (I don't say that affirmation's were his, but I firstly heard about him), Rex Steven Questions (and that's very interesting, he says that question have more power than affirmations, something like 400:1), and so on

Did someone understand my English, maybe with PR

Sincerely,
Sasa Bunic
Croatia

#1602 07/30/05 12:51 PM

Hi Keugen,

Your English is good.
Good Luck in your studies.

Take Care,

Christoph

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard