Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#18500 11/05/00 07:24 PM
Gareth Offline OP
OP Offline

Having just read the chapter on Direct Learning in the Natural Brilliance book I have the impression that the technique is more suited to subjects based on subconscious behaviours rather than learning facts. Has anyone had any success with learning new facts with Direct Learning?

I have just purchased The Einstein Factor because of reviews I've read. These reviews give me impression that the book teaches how to use new techniques to encourage new natural behaviours. This is a combination of the 2 types of subjects, factual and behavioural. Can Direct Learning be used with a book like this?

Gareth

#18501 11/06/00 05:54 AM

I wouldn't say that direct learning is the ideal technique for learning facts. Rather it is better for incoporating behaviours and improving skills.

It have used the Einstein Factor and many other accelerated learning themed books with the Direct Learning purpose of improving my memory and intelligence in general. I then listened to my direct learning tape and visualized the results that I desired. Then I just get out of the way and let the unconscious mind and preconscious processor do their work.

If you want facts I would suggest dipping or rapid reading. Direct Learning is more suited for producing unconscious results. Heck you could always do both!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved