Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
allenhm Offline OP
OP Offline

This is for all you Photoreading wizards
When PR'ing multiple books in one sitting on different subjects, do you go over the entire process of stating your purpose, getting into the accelerated learning state, placing the imaginary tangerine on the back part of the head etc,etc, for each book prior to PR'ing? And on another note, eventho I ordered the home study course back during the spring of this year, now you all don't laugh, I've just completed tape 4 and am now moving on to tape 5. The information that I have been reading in this forum is worth more than gold
One day I pray that I can become just as good or even better than you all. Almost forgot, I just received the Holosync "Awakening Prologue" today, I hope there is some way that this can augment PR'ing.

Yep. You got it right. Treat each book as a seperate entity. Go throught the steps. Remeber to adhere to the 30 minute rule!!!

Congrats on the Holosync ... great, great product that you're bound to feel results with!!!

You're right about the information on this DB as being as 'good as gold' ... I'm trying to figure out how to covert it to good ol' American currency!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

allenhm Offline OP
OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Saikali:
Yep. You got it right. Treat each book as a seperate entity. Go throught the steps. Remeber to adhere to the 30 minute rule!!!

Congrats on the Holosync ... great, great product that you're bound to feel results with!!!

You're right about the information on this DB as being as 'good as gold' ... I'm trying to figure out how to covert it to good ol' American currency!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

Mike:

You have been a great inspiration to me and a model of what can happen if one believes in oneself. I check the discussion board all day on a daily basis looking for you to post something because when you do, I know its gonna be inspiring and good. Also hearing you talk about Holosync you sold me on it so here I am.

Allenhm,

Thank you for your kind words ...

It will probalby take me all weekend long just to come down from clound nine!

Remember, when you grow, we all grow together on this DB!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved