Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#18846 12/12/00 12:27 AM
Mazrim Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok theres a lot of experts on this board. I know theres probably a thousand diffrent answers to this question but that is my point...

To a newbie looking at this site with NO experience in any of this its all a little overwhelming. I came here to learn Photoreading, but im down for anything else thats going to help make me a better Web Developer. (I say this because if my goals wernt focused there would be a billion answers instead of thousands).

I am getting the photoreading home course, but apparantly theres a lot of other programs that help with photoreading. Can someone please advise step by step where to start what programs to buy ect. Im sure they are all great and helpful but its all to overwhelming at once. I need a game plan...

ie
1.) Get photreading system - start on it
2.) Get Quiong something or other system start it at same time as photoreading system.

wait a few weeks until you reach some certian point and then
3.) Get NB, study this but avoid the part on whatever it should be returned to later.
4.) Once you start to be able to Flipflop something or other in the photoreading system you should read the Einstien Factor.

Ok the above is just an example I have no clue what Im talking about, but as you can see im a little lost. If a few of you would take the time to give me a basic game plan of the MOST helpful things I need to do and buy to get me on the track of advancing RAPIDLY in my proffesion I would very much appreciate it.

Like the 5 day plan but more of a Super Game Plan for the overachiever. Yall dont have to sell me on anything you just have to tell me what to get. Theres 10,000 diffrent programs and books mentioned on this page, ill get to em in due time I need to know where to start to have the best possible results.

#18847 12/12/00 01:05 AM

If the goal is PhotoReading, that is where I would start. Then you are focusing specifically on what you want. The other Paraliminals and courses would augment the goal. You get the Memory Supercharger with the course. You also get a coupon for Personal Genius at a reduced price.

I would say get the PR course. Order Personal Genius once you have the PR course. Use Memory Supercharger and Personal Genius in conjunction with your PR efforts. This will give you a sense for how the Paraliminals work and for how they can help with your quest. As you make satisfactory progress with PR, you might branch out to other courses.

#18848 12/12/00 01:53 AM

I got a lot out of the Natural Brilliance course. It's a model that i am still using successfully.

If you have any kind of stuck states, i.e., states that you are oscillating on, this course really helps.

My experience has shown me that layering PhRing & NB is a lasting & solid benefit in my life.
Good Luck.......LS is a great company!

#18849 12/12/00 04:14 AM

Natural Brilliance is the most revolutionary product I have ever encountered. It's what brought me to Learning Strategies. I was looking for a means to accelerate the path to enlightenment using NLP. I got way more than I bargained for! It seems that there are more similarities between Einstein and a Zen Master than I had realized.

If you are 'intense' and you 'want it all', I would start there as the beginning of your master plan. Definately, I would build the *ideal* foundation first.

And I would call this the ULTIMATE FOUNDATION. --better than reading any book. --better than any solitary paraliminal. --also, it is a super foundation for photoreading ability.

Paul Scheele points out in PhotoReading that every book is the product of the knowledge of many other books, which, in turn were the product of the knowledge of other books, and so on. I see Natural Brilliance as standing on the pinnacle of this vast colleted sum of knowledge.

In fact, if I had to choose *any one product* in the vast array of books and cassettes that have ever been published...ever, it would be this one, hands way way down.

#18850 12/12/00 12:20 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

We can make a case for nearly any program to compliment PhotoReading. I think you would be better off with just PhotoReading.

Get the course and systematically go through it. Tape after tape. Exercise after exercise. No matter what you experience keep moving forward.

When you are finished with the course, go back and revisit any place you would like more strength. In the mean time, PhotoRead 3-10 books every day for a couple of months, and fully activate one each week.

Then consider another program based on what you've learned. What might best get you to where you want to go. Ask questions then. Until then, keep focused on PhotoReading. Don't use anything else as a diversion, otherwise the other program might even become an excuse.

The only exception is if you get truly stuck during PhotoReading. Even then I'm inclined to say, just keep plowing through it.

Good luck.

Time and life is on your side.

#18851 12/12/00 03:54 PM

I have a question on the books for the daily photoreading. Would you advise photoreading the same book daily, if you really desired to imbed that book into your subconscious, similar to photoreading the dictionary?

#18852 12/12/00 10:55 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

There are many benefits for PhotoReading a book multiple times. Sure do it.

Be careful, however, that you are not trying to force your brain to pay attention to the book, because the brain does not respond favorably to force.

#18853 12/13/00 08:11 PM
Mazrim Offline OP
OP Offline

When you are finished with the course, go back and revisit any place you would like more strength. In the mean time, PhotoRead 3-10 books every day for a couple of months, and fully activate one each week.

---

Alright hold up... so thats 21 to 70 books a week. Fine but your only activaiting 1 a weeek. So after 4 months I have photo-read 84 to 280 books and only activated 4.

???? Am I reading this right? what happens to all those books im not activiating?

Thanks pete! =)

#18854 12/13/00 11:30 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Sure.

The purpose is to burn in the PhotoReading process and make way for spontaneous activation.

You see, everyone will have a spontaneous activation now and then. When you are PhotoReading that many books you are bound to have more experiences. The brain is wonderful. It will work to replicate the experiences. Before you know it you are having consistent experiences of spontaneous activation and you will turn into a little Pete.

That is not to discount regular activation, which is vital. Regular activation will be easier after PhotoReading all of those books.

#18855 12/15/00 10:52 PM

Pete,
This particular post has been just fermenting in my mind for days now. I've had success w/ PhRing but i really think it's time to kick it up a notch. It somehow never occurred to me that i could just keep PhRing all the books i have. Burn it in! Somehow it just finally clicked for me. Thanks a lot.

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
Sure.

The purpose is to burn in the PhotoReading process and make way for spontaneous activation.

You see, everyone will have a spontaneous activation now and then. When you are PhotoReading that many books you are bound to have more experiences. The brain is wonderful. It will work to replicate the experiences. Before you know it you are having consistent experiences of spontaneous activation and you will turn into a little Pete.

That is not to discount regular activation, which is vital. Regular activation will be easier after PhotoReading all of those books.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved