Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#18888 12/14/00 01:48 AM

Mike,
Do you notice any difference in your ability when you do telekinesis experiments by yourself -- as opposed to when others are watching?

#18889 12/14/00 02:14 AM
OP Offline

Well..... sometimes but i do have alot of luck when doing it around others for some reason..and btw.... when me and my friend both do the same thing we can make things go crazy and it becomes much easier for us to move something when we both apply our thaughts........very crazy!

#18890 12/14/00 02:46 AM
OP Offline

Well although most of you probably wont beleve me i also have had some sucess with making a psi ball....for instance when i make it in my hands (cup your hands together but to where you can see through them) I can feel the magnetical pull appart from eachother (so i know something is happening) and SOMETIMES i can see this odd glowing of my hands a greenish glow and light faintly emits from the glow and a swirling energy ball inside my hands! but of corse its very hard to see so you have to do it in a very dark room.....If only i cold get it on a camra then view the camra just to see if there really was some sort of light comming from my hands then i would know for sure....or have somone else in the room watching to find out if something visible is really happening.....

#18891 12/14/00 02:59 AM

Hey Mike,
What happens when you bite a lifesaver in the dark? heh heh. IT MAKES A SPARK!

SUPPOSEDLY, there is a picture of a man who worked as a scientist under T.D. Lingo (a psi/sci-pioneer) at: http://www.viewzone.com/amygdala/index.html
The picture shows some sort of energy shooting from his head--looks like a fake actually, but who knows.
The point of the site is to teach a method of stimulating the amygdala, which activates the third eye in the center of the forehead--an indicator of intense theta activity. The technique works great actually. (...but there some better ones out there.)

You can also achieve third eye stimulation by placing your finger three inches from the center of your forehead, looking at the tip of you finger, then closing your eyes--keeping them in the same position. Concentrate on that center point. If you used an EEG, you would see instant and intense theta activity.

Another way that has been working for me is to listen to a binaural beat in the theta range--around 6hz or so.

Also, before photoreading, whenever I visualize the flower in Paul Scheele's "3,2,1" technique, My forehead lights up like a roadside flare. It's amazing, I can get to the photo-state in one breath now, just like he promised in his program! Who knew?

Hell, I can feel right now just by talking about it!

#18892 12/14/00 03:04 AM

Well although most of you probably wont beleve me i also have had some sucess with making a psi ball....for instance when i make it in my hands (cup your hands together but to where you can see through them) I can feel the magnetical pull appart from eachother.

Really, this is done all the time in energy work like Tai Chi, Qi Gong, or Reiki. It's just under a different label. And I know a couple very special people who actually work in the yale medical center as healers (though they are registered nurses) and claim to see the auras that you are describing. ...I just never made the connection before... so many connections... connections connections everywhere...

[This message has been edited by Brian649 (edited December 13, 2000).]

#18893 12/14/00 03:35 AM
OP Offline

Hmmmm.....so I i thaught i saw something odd....i wish i could just develope it more or ask somone who knows more than me about this! hehehe this is all done all by myself besides the help from those few sites...I just mess around and try all sorts of things and ways to go about making psi energy ball or trying to develope telekinesis....Heheh sorry if my spelling is not that good i hope that once i get my photoreading home course kit and start practicing, that my spelling and grammer will increase (I hope) has it for any of you? Did photoreading a Dictionary help you spell things better? Just wondering......

#18894 12/14/00 06:11 AM

i wish i could just develope it more or ask somone who knows more than me about this!

Dude, I'm telling you, buy Instantaneous Personal Magnetism paraliminal cassette from the Learning Strategies website. It will help you so much in building up a charge, you won't believe!

Also, you may want to look into Qi Gong--it's a more complicated way to energize, but it's more powerful.

btw, I found a video of telekinesis http://members.nbci.com/JNACG/pk/pk.html
it's pretty non-fantastical, actually.
This looks conceivable and easily explainable via the magnetism explanation.

#18895 12/14/00 11:16 AM
OP Offline

Okay thanks i will have to consider this sometime hehehe or when i turn 18 so i have my own credit card so my parents don't complain if i want to buy something else off the internet..........

#18896 12/14/00 11:18 AM
OP Offline

It is because they dont beleve in any of this stuff or even photoreading....they think they are just waisting money......

#18897 12/14/00 11:59 AM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Mike - Many libraries carry Paraliminal Tapes at the request of their patrons.

Print out pages from the website and bring it in. Better include the Memory Supercharger and Personal Genius tapes, because it would be easier to get them also to order Instantaneous Personal Magnetism, which might otherwise be viewed as frivolous. (If you do not have a printer, email your address to Info@LearningStrategies.com and we will send out a brochure on the Paraliminal Tapes.)

Libraries can order off the website, from us directly, or through their distributors. We are listed with most library distributors.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved