Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

lol, well not exactly.

I've got a little project and was wondering if anyone would be interested.
I designed my own method for predicting results of horse races.
This method involves two people, therefore I need someone to help me with this.

The actual process will only take you a few minutes for each race, and you can choose to help me on as many races as you have time for.

I will be betting on the race, therefore none of your money is needed.It is my risk whether to stake a bet or not.
However, when I win, you my helper will get 10% of my winnings.

Reply here if you're interested, asap please!

Cheers!

PS: I designed this technique through what I have learned in the LSC courses GC, MO, and PR!

hm, I am interested, but I'm from Croatia, so is this a problem?

And I don't like addictions, (I'm smoker), but why not. I will not make bets.

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Sory keugen, this post completely slipped my mind.

I've put this particular project on hold for now, whilst I try something else out.You didn't seem madly enthusiastic about it anyway, so I doubt you'll be too fussed.

However I'm always up for group projects.I think 2 or 3 people if they can really get along and cooperate and all have the same goals, then together with the genius code coruse, well I think that those 2-3 people could achieve anything.

It's just a shame I haven't really had a feeling that I have met anyone like that yet.

Perhaps that will be you?

I am very intrigued by you post flex22, combining two passions of mine, gambling and self improvement. I'm from the UK, with a good knowledge of UK horse racing though I have so much on until the end of the year. It does certainly sound like something I'd be interested in. Give me an e-mail (jimmyhudson@gmail.com) and we could work on something next year maybe.

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Jimmy.

I will email you.I am in the UK as well, but to be honest it doesn't matter where you are, as we have the world wide internet.I suppose being in the UK as well might have some advantages.

Anyway please anyone else as well, if you're interested, let me know.I'm serious when I say we can get amazing results with this course, and especially so when working together.

Imagine when we devise a technique that works, when we become totally comfortable with it.The we can make as much money as we wish to.Just think about that, because I'm not messing around here people.It is doable! within our grasp.

I been out fo work for a few months, and to be honest I'm pretty much liking it a lot, apart from having near zero money.
My goal is to always have enough money for the things I want:

Books!!!
Other lsc courses
Financial security
Truly do the things I want to do, and so on.....

This really is within our grasp.Who's up for it?

quote:
Originally posted by JimmyHudson:
...combining two passions of mine, gambling and self improvement.

lol.

E-mail me if you want, flex.

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

cold- I have emailed you.

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Jimmy said: "Give me an e-mail (jimmyhudson@gmail.com) and we could work on something next year maybe."

'Could' and 'Maybe'?

Do you WANT! to do this or do you not?Believe me, I'm not being rude but one thing I detest is waste of time and waste of energy.
If you don't then that's cool, I wish you all the best in your endeavours.
If you WANT! to, then let's make a bundle of money (unless your already rich of course, then you wouldn't want to).

Cold and I are already starting to get really good results, and have just started a new technique which is even better! It's my goal to get 3 people in on this.In fact 3 will be the limit, ebcause this is the ideal number I reckon, so only one place left.Who WANTS! it?JimmyHudson, speak now or forever hold your peace, lol! Are you with us, or are you not?

I'll email you.

Cheers!

Hi Flex,

Please feel free to email me. I am interested in learning more of what you have to offer.

Thanks,

Merv
mgeorges@earthlink.net

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved