Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Came across a small ad, in left hand corner, on the left page, in a New Scientist issue.. it featured on subsequent issues for a couple of months... it captured my attention.. wow.. 25K words a min... that was something.. and could be the ideal thing for me... The question remained, like for many of us... IS IT ALL TRUE..? well.. since it was true enough to be in a serious mag like new scientist.. i figured it would be worth my father's money and my time investment!..

The Einstein Factor

I dont really remember how I reached the website, but thats how I learned about photoreading. I ended up here and looked around and found photoreading and its amazing claims, so I got my parents to buy me the PLC that included both books and the Memory Supercharger tape, I'm happy with everything so far, but I haven't commited myself to the system, so I haven't had any success yet. I'm a procrastinator...

I was taking out the trash!
I had put the large black bags on the trunk of the car (I was taking them down to the end of the drive) while listening to whatever radio station was on because my husband had driven the car last and left it on. It was the PR commercial - couldn't mention cost; just gave a number to call. So when I got back to the house, I did!

The rest is history!!
That was almost 2 years ago. I just looked it up.

After a flurry of several months I let it go -- so it incubated for a long time. Then, when I decided to go back to school this Fall, I got it all out and started in again, this time dutifully listening to the two tapes as well (personal genius and memory). Wow - what a difference! I am totally hooked.

As the saying goes - "When the student is ready ... "

*A* fellow traveler

I was searching on the internet for a way to learn speedreading and I came across it. I was fascinated by it. I dropped out of grad school because I couldn't keep up with the reading and work and family. About 2-3 months later I was up at 2-3am watching tv with my wife when I saw an informercial with Pete which convinced her and I ordered it.

I got a tape through the post.I think I got it through my association with holosync.

I'm English and I don't know about you Americans but I found the sales technique totally hilarious.We're not used to it in England, I mean the really goofy talking and mad enthusiasm.

Myself and my brother listened to the tape and we totally laughed ourselves silly.

When the course arrived my brother said "you didn't actually buy that did you, I thought you thought it was a joke"

Well, I found the tape funny but I still listened to it and did my research.It just made so much sense, even though it was totally different from normal reading.

I'm still working on it but I'm glad I listened to that funny tape instead of chucking it in the bin (which I nearly did).

I have been interested in learning techniques for many years. I just happend to see PhotoReading listed while checking out speed reading techniques at Amazon last month. I ordered the book & Natural Brilliance & loved his PhotoReading techniques over any speed reading techniques that I've ever tried, because they didn't work for me. Then, Chet Day's newsletter gave a link to another site about doing Qigong & how it can improve your health, so this stayed in my mind. I wanted to try it. I went to this site one day, just to check out the PhotoReading info., since it was listed in Paul's book. There I saw a course on Qigong. I thought that it was expensive, so I didn't act on it, but then a few day's later, I remembered the free sample tape, so I got that. Low & behold, Centerpointe's Bill Harris was going to offer me a discount. I do Holocync meditations & was surprised to see his involvement here.I got Centerpointe's link from Chet Day. I purchased the Spring Forest Qigong - both courses. The funny thing is that when I heard the name,Learning Strategies, I thought that the name sounded familiar, yet I've never been to this site before/in the past. It must be my destiny. Toby

Hi!
I heard about Ph. from a local newspaper.
He talked about 25.000 wpm and I immediately go to the Italian site suggestionated(the NLP Italy)..
That's all..

*Sara*

PS And I'm still fight with it(PWMS)!!

Humph, I can't believe I hadn't posted in this thread before.

I stumbled onto this site while searching for information on speed reading.

You are perfection,
Iam2

Radio.

Love and Light

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved