Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#19376 01/13/01 07:00 PM
OP Offline

Now named Psi Pog...
http://pagan.drak.net/peebrain1/mainp_s.html

there is the link... It will explain many things such as the Psi ball that i stated a few weeks ago in another thread of mine. It will explain how to make a psi ball and many uses of one. It gets into many other types of kinetic or phycic energy. Enjoy. Btw Psi Balls are real becaues when i attempt to make one I can feel the energy and sometimes see the ball glow or my hands glowing.. I am not good enough to the point where I can make the psi ball fully visible, but I know I am progressing. Email me for any questions. Kane8654@aol.com

Interesting....ill give it a try

Has anyone successfully moved objects or bended spools with telekinesis etc?If so how long does it take to learn and would Meditation help?

Thanks

MCongiusta,

There's an interesting part in the film 'The Matrix' that you may like:

It's when Keanu Reeves is waiting to see the Oracle and there's another 'hopeful' there waiting to see the Oracle. It's a boy aged about 10 who visibly bends a spoon. What he says to Keanu Reeves is quite interesting and has echo's of Eastern Philosophy about it. The boy's words are: "Do not try and bend the spoon for that is impossible, instead, see that it is not the spoon that bends, but yourself."

I'd highly recommend seeing The Matrix when you get a chance, there's a lot of good concepts and spritual like sayings in it.

G-Scotland

I love that movie!

And in March, the second will be produced , so be patient ,

Jascha

OP Offline

quote:
Originally posted by MCongiusta:
Has anyone successfully moved objects or bended spools with telekinesis etc?If so how long does it take to learn and would Meditation help?

Thanks

Yes I have had sucess in moving some objects. That is to a certain degree. And I also talk online with some girl that can suposidly bend a spoon with her mind. I will attempt to do this next most likely as I have had some sucess already with this ability.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved