Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HARALD Offline OP
OP Offline

Can anyone please tell me the difference between Photo Reading and the Mental Photography thing by Subliminal Dynamics(subdyn.com)? I'm planning to get the photoreading course (when I've got the time to actually use it), but the subdyn.com course also looks interesting. They don't have a discussion forum like this though, which makes me suspicious about their credibility.... And I don't KNOW that company, while I feel I'm getting aquainted with LSC, and they seem to be allright so...

Hey, enlighten me, you people!

HH

HARALD Offline OP
OP Offline

How the hell did this topic end up on the Spring Forest Qigong forum?

****!!!!

HH

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Do a search. It's been discussed in the past and there are good posts to review.

(I'll move this to PhotoReading.)

HARALD Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks, Pete, for moving this to the Photo Reading Forum, for where it was intended. I'll post my topics with more care in the future.
Yes, I did the search, and it seems your course is worth going for. I see no money back guarantee at subdyn.com, they have no DF, and one of the participants on this DF basically said that when compared to the subdyn.com course, yours won hands down. Hmm. That's impressive. Price matters also, of course...
One thing though. I'm still not completely convinced I'll be able to learn this skill. It seems most people on this DF have not mastered it yet. Much tells me it can be done though, I just have to get used to the idea, I guess... At first this stuff sounded kinda hokus pokus, if you know what I mean...
I'd love to see more testimonials on this DF too, although I have to say alot of you guys seem very pleased with this course.
Pete, please give me a loose estimate here: how long will it take the average Joe to MASTER the system if he spends, say, on avarage an hour a day, perhaps more in the beginning, working on this stuff? How many percent master it to the degree that they have, say, a 85% retention/comprehension rate? Hey, I know these questions are a bit silly, people are different and as with most things individual results may vary... and all that... but I sort of get the feeling that this stuff is pretty hard to learn, and it's not for everyone.
I don't want to sound too sceptical here. I REALLY want to master the art of Photo Reading, if it works for me, then it will really be a terrific asset! I'll probably order the course in the not too distant future. It would be a shame to not give the thing a try! Just give me some assurance here, so that when I do receive the course I'll make a real effort to master it, and not just give up and say, 'hey, it might work for Pete Bisonnette and the Wizard of Oz, but I'm just me, and...'
Well, I think you get the general idea.

Oh, Pete, kudos to you for working on a Sunday morning. It shows me you're not just running on auto-pilot, but truly live for what you do. I'm impressed. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

HH

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

First of all, I'm not "working on a Sunday morning." I've never worked a day in my life. I love this stuff, and I have a great life.

A lot of the people on this Forum are looking for spontaneous activation. I don't know of anyone who has mastered it. I'm always getting better, looking for more insights, and learning how to more effectively communicate with my other than conscious.

Don't look for mastery. Instead look for integrating the system into your life so that it is easier to process and understand printed information.

It seems that the ideal way to the the self-study is two days about a week apart. You'll be able to get through information three times faster than you can now with equal or greater comprehension. Again, that "Works of all Material" article in the PhotoReading section of the website can help put that in persective.

Then use PhotoReading on everything you can. You'll find yourself getting better and better.

You can accelerate the process and have more experiences of spontaneous activation by PhotoReading 3-10 books a day for a month or three. Plan on only fully activating one or two of those books each week. Just blast them into your head one after another and notice what happens.

quote:
Originally posted by Pete Bissonette:
First of all, I'm not "working on a Sunday morning." I've never worked a day in my life. I love this stuff, and I have a great life.

Who are you trying to convince Pete?
jk

So Pete, what sort of "play"(no, no, not work) do you do at your "playground"(no, no, not office, that would connote work)? Are you the number two man, or has Paul got some lacky one-uping you?

Sorry, but this is just me playing at not working. You're a swell guy Pete, I'm sure your parents are proud. Which makes me think, do all members of your family Photoread as well as you, or do they just not get enough practice?

See you at play tomorrow. Cheers.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

There are three of us that run the company.

Dave Heit is our CEO and numbers guy. We brought him on in 1994. He oversees the day to day operation.

Paul is our Chairman. He works primarily to develop product, work with our instructors, and teach.

I, as President, handle marketing, find new product ideas, and work to develop the business.

A fourth gentleman, who has been with us since the beginning, is Bill Erickson who is our corporate secretary and general counsel.

We work very well together. With spirit and grace.

Some of my family PhotoReads and some do not, same with Paul.

So who makes the most money?

You guys have not gone public, have you? No stocks I could buy into?

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved