Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#19486 01/24/01 05:05 PM
OP Offline

I was amazed to find with a live teleconfrence with one of my posting buddies on this site (don't remember his posting name). That I was able to perform telekinesis on a small scale by looking at an object that he set up and focused the camra on so i could see it. And without being there i was able to move the object! Heh i didnt have to be there which is nice to show that telekinesis works to people you cannot meat. All it took is for me to have an image of the object in my mind and watching it on the camra i was able to move the object in his house. If anyone here has a web cam and is intrested in seeing this happen just e-mail me. Note right now i do not have a camra so i will be buying one sometime. But I can talk over voice chat why looking at the image you want me to move in your house or something. Note, have a strong desire to get stronger with this ability but is not sure how to go about it exactly. They say meditation prior to performing this would help but alas, i dont know how to meditate i never really had done it before. Anyway if you are intrested and have PATIENCE I can show you telekinesis.
My e-mail (that i mostly check) is Kane8654@aol.com

Yes, that was me. Cool stuff!!!

As for meditation, try the BrainWave Generator program: www.bwgen.com

quote:
Originally posted by Lomas:
Yes, that was me. Cool stuff!!!

As for meditation, try the BrainWave Generator program: www.bwgen.com

I am deaf - do you think the program would help without sounds?

The program works by generating (slightly) different sounds in each ear to try to stimulate a certain brain wave frequency.

However, I remember reading somewhere in the help file, that the sound (should) curve around the skull, or something like that, so it may work...

It is a free program (minus a few features), so try it and see if it works.

Lomas

[This message has been edited by Lomas (edited January 24, 2001).]

I am deaf - do you think the program would help without sounds?

I just read this one the hemi-sync website... so maybe, YES!

"Q: Can someone with hearing loss benefit from Hemi-Sync?
A: Yes. Doctors and individuals with impaired hearing tell us that the frequencies are effectively carried to the brain by the bones in the ear canal."

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved