Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Probably would have more people involved if this were in the Beyond Human forum. I suggest moving it there if you want to continue the discussion.

Alex

Thanks Alex. I will put it there.

Vita-man, to answer your question, the Monastery is in the United States. It's located in North East Iowa. You can look at their web page at http://www.ryumonji.org/

I think I'll wait until after I complete the one month practice period to post a thread about it, which would be in late February. I'll have a lot more to say about the experience after I actually do it. I'll post the thread in the Beyond Human forum.

quote:
Originally posted by vita-man:

It is a nice piece of work called BIG MIND.
In about 30 minutes, he leads people to satori-and egoless state that takes many a lifetime to attain. You can download the MP3s dor free at his site... http://www.bigmind.org/

vitaman

I found the site and listened to several of the audiotracks... but can't say I discovered any MP3 file I could download. I found what I heard in the audio segments pretty interesting and would like to give it a try.

Could you, by chance, specify the actual link? Thanks! :-)

Hi Laughing-Heart:

What has happened is they have revamped the web-site, so what you found is all that there is - they have consolidated this on one page now, whereas before they had it on several different pages.

The sessions that I had downloaded as MP3's were the one at Ken Wilber, about 6.5mb file - the guy with the crazy laugh is none other than Hale Dwoskin, of The Sedona Method, BTW - and the two part offering with Sheila Hamilton on "Speaking Freely", about 11.5 mb file. The four part one wasn't up before, and I'm going to go listen to those shortly. Unfortunately, they have now made them impossible to download from the site, but that shouldn't be a huge challenge to overcome, if one thinks "out-of-the-box".

Cheers!
Unis

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited January 29, 2006).]

[This message has been edited by Unis (edited January 29, 2006).]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved