Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

I didn't have any luck neither. I planted my self infront of the TV watching the learning channel till 6am in the morning still didn't find it. HE HE i saw a lot of other interesting informercials though

I had no such luck either! However, I came very close to buying a air purifier!

so what happened with the informercial?
logic would dictate that either

1) pete was mis-informed of the time, and thus, we were as well.
2) the TLC changed the time of the airing (either with or without notifying pete).
3) in which case, pete either didn't make an announcement of the time change or he wasn't aware of it either.

in any case, i must say that i am deeply disappointed.
i was really looking forward to it.

-sigh-

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Often, the times are not for sure until the tape rolls. Almost any programming will get higher priority as well as another infomercial willing to pay more money for the slot. Our buyers are shrewd.

Hmmm...yeah i agree.....that air purifier company seems really agressive lately on selling their product. They must be getting really desperate

I really think to solve this problem you would need to simply put it on streaming on the website, Pete, the webmasters for this website appear to be very good, why cant they put it on the website? it isnt THAT hard...

Rene

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

We have hours of incredible footage of Paul Scheele on a dozen different topics, including PhotoReading.

We expect to have all of this available yet this year, which will include Paul demonstrating the PhotoReading process.

We'll probably have this be a free area for people who have purchased $100 or more from us or American Media Partners.

Try www.clicktv.com
You can do a search for almost anything on TV. Elmo, if you're in Vancouver (I am) it should definitely work. Works for me.

What's the status on the Photoreader modelling project? Anyone got the infomercial on tape and converted to .AVI/MPG?

When I bought the PR personal learning course a couple of years ago, I just visualized a master PR for my model. I did not have many other options. It worked for me and I have now been applying the PR whole mind system for a couple of years now. Perhaps I am too trusting but I just believed that it could be done. I work late nights at the hospital and I did happen to catch the infomercial on video. It's not recorded in PAL format, though. :-(

David

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved