Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Mazrim Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok, ive investigated this for about 4 hours now. I have a sick feeling in my stomach and want to run to church. "Sieze the power of Satan"

ummm...

What scares me is this came the same day as my Parm Memory charger tape.

I dont get junk mail either, the advertisement for this said it was not random it was for "selected" people who could profit from the mind expanding books.

Obviously my mailing address and name was given to them when I signed up to get my parm tape.

This means either Learning Strategies is in Cahoots with the poeple who do Power God-Man; Our Final Evolution Neo-Tech .

Or that they sell the mailing list to them.

IF it is the second, fine I dont care buisness is buisness no big deal. If their is some tie between the two. Id rather not photoread then endanger my soul. From all ive seen PR is GREAT and has nothing to do with Satan worshiping. I both need and want PR to be part of my life. Will someone just please tell me that my addy was just sold to those guys and PR isnt tied to these satan worshippers.

(My favorite part of the Power God-Man; Our Final Evolution Neo-Tech page was the positive responses one went along the lines of

"Neotech is the Bible of our day, all the biggots who preach hell and heaven can burn in their self created delusions. A word to those who start down this path, it is normal to develop a mild form of schizophrenia which will pass and fade into euphoria."

uh... uh... who exactly do they think these "voices" that start talking in your head are?????

Im sorry but I wont be "Seizing the power of Satan" any time soon.. and it bothers me that I got satan propoganda when I sent in for a Parm tape.

(I know they are connected since I used my parants address, I never get ANY mail their, ever.. the parm tape was my first piece of mail to come their. And the Satan stuff came the same day to me at that address.)

Pete... just tell me there is no active relationship between the two.

I can tell you right off, I don't know where that person got that it was about satan worship. It's not. Really. I have "THE BOOK" as it is called, and it is exactly what I said: New Age Mumbo-Jumbo. No satan. Actually, in flipping through it, it seemed more occult-Christain than anything else. I'm looking at The Book right now, and it seems just as uninteresting as when I first got it about 2 years ago. He goes on preaching about the evils of this and that, rambling and rambling... visions of a great new future, a new future you will have if you follow his personal beliefs. His personal beliefs are quite moral, and in no way a sympathy for the devil. It is pure self-righteous rambling. That's about it.

I really pity the author. Hell, he's certainly made a killing off these book sales, but if he actually sniffs his own ****...so sad....

He's also a bastard for making me waste my money. That just wasn't very nice.

That just wasn't very nice.

sow what chu gonna do about it.. huh punk?

.woah!
...too much audio LSD for one day!

quote:
Originally posted by Mazrim:
Ok, ive investigated this for about 4 hours now. I have a sick feeling in my stomach and want to run to church. "Sieze the power of Satan"

ummm...

What scares me is this came the same day as my Parm Memory charger tape.

I dont get junk mail either, the advertisement for this said it was not random it was for "selected" people who could profit from the mind expanding books.

Obviously my mailing address and name was given to them when I signed up to get my parm tape.

This means either Learning Strategies is in Cahoots with the poeple who do Power God-Man; Our Final Evolution Neo-Tech .

Or that they sell the mailing list to them.

IF it is the second, fine I dont care buisness is buisness no big deal. If their is some tie between the two. Id rather not photoread then endanger my soul. From all ive seen PR is GREAT and has nothing to do with Satan worshiping. I both need and want PR to be part of my life. Will someone just please tell me that my addy was just sold to those guys and PR isnt tied to these satan worshippers.

(My favorite part of the Power God-Man; Our Final Evolution Neo-Tech page was the positive responses one went along the lines of

"Neotech is the Bible of our day, all the biggots who preach hell and heaven can burn in their self created delusions. A word to those who start down this path, it is normal to develop a mild form of schizophrenia which will pass and fade into euphoria."

uh... uh... who exactly do they think these "voices" that start talking in your head are?????

Im sorry but I wont be "Seizing the power of Satan" any time soon.. and it bothers me that I got satan propoganda when I sent in for a Parm tape.

(I know they are connected since I used my parants address, I never get ANY mail their, ever.. the parm tape was my first piece of mail to come their. And the Satan stuff came the same day to me at that address.)

Pete... just tell me there is no active relationship between the two.

Dude: I haven't laughed this much in a very very long time. Tears streammin down my face and my stomach cramped up from laughin so hard as I read this. Thanks for the stress relief. Learning Strategies in cahoots Power God-Man?????? Dude, you're killing me. (RAOTFLMAO)

Photoreading and seizing the power of Satan,
what a hell of a combination.

Photoreading and seizing the power of Satan, what a hell of a combination.

Well, if it worked for Pete... LOL!!!
Is not selling ones soul a small price to pay for spontaneous activation?!?
...I'm just kidding

[This message has been edited by Brian649 (edited February 05, 2001).]

I really pity the author. Hell, he's certainly made a killing off these book sales, but if he actually sniffs his own ****...so sad....

I got censored!?! Holy ****! What the **** type of free ****ing society do we live in? Is this ****ing 1984?!

(Don't worry, I understand. btw, I put in all those astrix's on this response. I wouldn't write such things on an educational discussion board with children present. )

Peace, love and prosperity, my brothers.

though... it is tempting to say the least!!!! I'd have to give that one some thought. hmmm...

Tim, what the ****??? you posted right before I could get my last post off!!! ...you ****ing ****ard!!!!!

Mazrim Offline OP
OP Offline

har har har... ok... well why did I get the advertisment in my name to me at an address that is not my address. When the only thing ive ever recieved their... ever is LS Parm tape.

Just wanted to know how they got my address, and I know for a fact the only way they could of got it is from LSC.

Just seems odd.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved