Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

sorry guys, but it only went through to 2 out of 5 of you. It's 900kb large and some of your email servers rejected it.

Maybe there is an intelligence in this universe. Honestly, it may not be a good idea to experiment with this. I think drugs may be safer

Brian, can you send the file to me as well please. I promise I'll handle with care!

Brian :
I recently downloaded the BWG and I too
would like the files to experiment (with
care of naturally). I discovered this
accidentally a few yrs ago when I used fall
asleep with my radio on but untuned making noises!!!! ...........
weird I know but it used to send me to sleep
v. easily. I only thought about this when
I saw the BWG website and these posts.

Thanks.

Okay, this is getting out of hand. 5 of 13 requests went through. The others returned the message with a 'file-size' error.

I'll tell you what. I'm still learning. I'm still an apprentice--albeit an advanced apprentice. But in a couple weeks, perhaps a month or two, I should have the trade secrets down pat. Thus, I will eliminate the undesirable side-effects, and compound the entrainment effect. I'll post it to a webpage as well. It'll all be done by the end of Spring Break, I promise.

cheers.

Jovo Offline OP
OP Offline

You guys seem to have experinece with this. So you probably can answer my question: If I taped a present from Bwgen, would that tape have the same effect as the program? Or the tape would't work because the sound of left and right would mix?

And Brian, I am one more interested soul in your preset. I fyou could send it on vilendecicjo@eudoramail.com it would be great. You will not have that file-size error.

Jovo:
The right and left 'voices' will be separated only if you use a stereo tape recorder and connect it to your computer correctly.

You can usually tell if the tape recorder is stereo by whether it has two built-in microphones. They also should have two input jacks - one for each side (right/left). You may have to buy a splitter to separate the stereo cable from the computer into the two jacks.

Now...if you just want to record it to CD, then your life will be much easier. Just have bwgen play the preset into a wav file (from the wave menu), and then record to CD.

I am also an eager customer for your files, Brian...Thanks!

Hope that helps,
Lomas

[This message has been edited by Lomas (edited February 19, 2001).]

Jovo Offline OP
OP Offline

This just hit me. What would happen if you listened for deep meditation preset (or one similiar to it) while sleeping at night? How would you feel the next day?

Or, what if you listened a preset which improves learning. Would it be easier to study the next day (or next few days)?

Did anyone try that?

Brian,
I happen to notice that you are the starter of quite a few large threads not only on this forum, but on others too. You are a very active participant.

Maybe you should see if Paul and Pete have some room for another employee? Just an idea. You seem to have a knack at this.

What if you listened a preset which improves learning. Would it be easier to study the next day (or next few days)?]/b]

The hemi-sync track, "Think Fast" is dynamite--I noticed an effect instantly. (It may be even better than Personal Genius.)

[B]This just hit me. What would happen if you listened for deep meditation preset (or one similiar to it) while sleeping at night? How would you feel the next day?

Sure. Works great. Much better than trying to go without sleep. Going without sleep altogether takes about 5 days to adjust--very difficult. This, however, is eminently feasible--perhaps 1 hour meditation with 4.5 hours of sleep succeeding, and you're good to go. You play the delta preset whenever your bedtime comes up. At one point during the night, you come out of the trance and get the urge to roll over and get some real sleep.

Here, you've generated an enormous amount of 'delta resource' as I call it, and because of the see-saw nature of NREM/REM, you set yourself up for an ultra intense REM experience.

Hemi-Sync puts out two items of interest here. I have querried them and "Super-Sleep" is their only CD that goes below 3.4hz (deep sleep). However, on their "TimeOut for Sleep" CD, they include one very short track entitled, "extended deep sleep".

(TimeOut for Sleep includes brainwave patterns that actually match our various stages of sleep, so you can program your own sleep cycle--ingenious.)

I think you can find that track on Napster if you try. Unfortunately, my university has banned Napster.

Anyhow, "Extended Deep Sleep" was the track that most lit my eyes! It totally puts me out within 15 minutes. Where does the time go? I click out, then I look up and it's four hours later and time to get up! It's like entering a time machine. Pretty cool, actually.

The REM sleep track should be interesting as well!

Maybe you should see if Paul and Pete have some room for another employee? Just an idea. You seem to have a knack at this.

Duerra, you're very kind. Unfortunately, I have no qualifications. Nothing in the realm of officaldom. All I got... is what I got --passion and a divergent mind.

History...huh. "the study of the past". BAH! What is history to a Present Momentist? It would seem that the universe is not without a sense of humor to mock me so.

Actually, I've been checking out this Ph.D program at the Institute of Transpersonal Psychology in Palo Alto, CA.. http://www.itp.edu/ I think it is the only place in the world where you can *actually get a degree* in this stuff! The folks aren't too happy with the idea, though. Nope.. not happy at all. It would seem that the goal of an Ivy League education is status, money, power. I have no use for these things--beyond what is functional.

Brian,

Thanks for the preset, haven't been able to fall asleep with it yet, but still trying.

As far as your parents are concerned with what you want to do with your life, I totally understand your situation. I am at the US Naval Academy and I feel that I was pushed to come due to the effect that it would have on my later years. Sometimes I am miserable, but I get by. I have decided from now on that I am going to make my own decisions for myself, and I feel ten times better. I suggest you do the same. It is hard to do in the beginning, but they will come to an understanding soon enough. This is your life...not theirs.

Good luck to you,

JR

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved